Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Soapbar

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by stethestoneruk, Dec 29, 2010.

1. #1 stethestoneruk, Dec 29, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 29, 2010
    Hey guys... any of you smoked soapbar before? I think I have but I dunno.. I don't think it's that bad man. Why is it so bad man? :smoke:
    --
    --
    Haha i am talking about a bar of soap hahaha i was stoned once cleaning my pipes n shit with a small bar of soap (dont ask) and then i thought would it have an effect if that soap mixed with the weed whilst it was in the bowl and provide any negative effects.

Then i thought im gunna make a thread on this shit. See if people know im talking about soap not soapbar hash, ive never been in a position to purchase soapbar luckily. Pew pew. Blazed..

2. They add all kinds of shit in to it. Boot Polish, Coffee, Tablets, opium etc. Don't smoke it brah.

3. Well I dunno man i had some in a bowl not long ago didnt make much of a difference I got stoned too

4. Yeah but you're more likely to be getting stoned off the burning rubber etc that they put in it...

5. Rubber in soapbar what you talking about? haha

6. did you know they still sell soapbar in Amsterdam:eek:

needless to say i,ve never tried it in all the times i,ve been.

garbage,the dross of solids.............

peace.......................................:smoke:

7. Well I can't see why amsterdam wouldnt have soapbar. Or anywhere else really.

8. Soapbar is junk. Why would you willingly smoke something that has rubber, boot polish, etc. in it?

Also, [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzx0HTCuydg]YouTube - Goldie Lookin Chain - SoapBar[/ame]

9. Lol, i thought you were literally talking about a bar of soap for a second, because i have never heard of this

10. Haha i am talking about a bar of soap hahaha i was stoned once cleaning my pipes n shit with a small bar of soap (dont ask) and then i thought would it have an effect if that soap mixed with the weed whilst it was in the bowl and provide any negative effects.

Then i thought im gunna make a thread on this shit. See if people get what im talking about, ive never been in a position to purchase soapbar luckily. Pew pew. Blazed..

11. I've read that they also cut soapbar with dog shit.

12. There are a SHITLOAD of horrible things in soapbar. Don't smoke it unless you really don't give two shits about your health.

13. ah, good. i only give one shit about my health. it's an asshole, but lovable at the same time.