Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

soapbar sux

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Digit, Apr 30, 2008.

1. ow my head. :(

2. Goldy Lookin' Chain - Soap Bar = kicks ass.

3. anyone in canada or holland want to put me up for a while? i am skilled in gardening and arts, and can be very tidy and unobtrusive (though when i relax that, i can be as messy as the next person).

or anywhere else that cultivation of the herb is accepted?

anyone?

i dont even need a bed, nor even a couch, just a blanket on the floor will be enough.

non [tobacco] smoking preferred.

i've got the lyrics "we gotta get outta this place, if its the last thing we ever do" drumming around and around in my head.

i gotta get back to somewhere i have access to medicine.

4. If I had my own place and lived in Canada or holland I would possibly do it. But first I would need to do a background check, interview with family members/ex-gf/bf and you would have to promise not to rape me and smoke me out atleast once a week for rent.

But, I dont, so I cant. Sorry I'm no help, but good luck in finding place to stay at! I reccomend you try to start a charity or soemthing, like "If you dont donate so much money to me I'll eat this cat alive" or something like that.

5. maybe i'll go for a more honest, and less coercive (blackmailing) charity name, one that doesnt risk me having to eat a cat... something like: "donate money to me, to both thank me for my gifts to the world, and to allow me to afford food n stuff so i may survive to gift the world some more."