Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Soap bar and pollen hash

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by smoky14, Oct 26, 2010.

1. Any1 from the uk actualy smoke these? It's everwere in my town and it is shit

2. Yea I'd keep clear of that if i was you man. Not had some soap in agess and thank fuck cause its a load of shite. Usually is made in Morocco then sent to Spain/Netherlands and polluted with all kinda shit - Beeswax, turpentine, milk powder, ketamine, boot polish, henna, pine resin, aspirin, animal turds, ground coffee, barbiturates, glues and dyes plus carcinogenic solvents such as Toluene and Benzene (just to pull a few from the web) - google 'soap bar' and see for yourself.

Try find some other dudes who know their trade and get yourself a nice smoke or start growing your own crop and you'll be rolling in the good-good all day :smoke:

All the best dude, peace take it eaasy.