Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Soaking In Canolaoil

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by DirtyB, Jun 4, 2013.

1. Alright so I have about 5.5 soaking in a mason jar of canola oil for about 1.5 weeks now.
    I would say I used less oil than required to make it more concentrated, but my question is, when I get ready to use this, can I add extra oil to whatever the recipe calls for? Like is there any significant impact on extra veg. oil in the brownies or whatever?

2. I believe you just substitute the butter for your medicated oil.

3. What? I'm asking can I throw in a 3/5 cup of canola oil instead of a normal 1/3 cup and if that's a feasible way of making the batch more potent.

4. Oh i thought your were asking if you just add the oil on top of the butter that the recipe calls for.

I would imagine adding too much oil would make it too wet. I've used 1.5 sticks of cannabutter instead of 1 when making cookies and it helped make them more moist. if it calls for 1/3 cup I wouldnt use more than 2/3 cup, I would think that would make it too soggy.

Also you could make your oil more potent instead of using more of it.

5. Yeah was gonna scoop some kief in there tonight.