Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Soak grinder in Everclear?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ktoke, Nov 22, 2014.

1. OP do not listen to this guy.

2. Yeh man, read my other posts. We've already established that I was wrong about the dangers of chemical extraction

3. lol this dude really didnt know alcohol had water in it. for christ sake almost everything has water or is derived from it

4. Didn't want to read everyone's posts but just take the screen out and start grinding into the keif catch. That way you get to smoke everything you put thru it when you put it thru and you don't have to worry about a dirty screen

5. do you even understand what a solvent is ?

6. haha here we go again. Yes I was wrong...
    I do fully understand what a solvent is, but I was skeptical as to how pure the mentioned solvent would be; I was not sure that evaporating it off would not leave some chemical trace behind, that would end up getting burned and smoked up. I have since been corrected and reassure...read the whole thread dude

7. Everclear is the way to go. It’s what I use when I make tincture and is safe to ingest

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Can you get high from soaking a bowl or grinder in everclear ? They only sell 151 proof in Ohio sadly ... I cannot even find everclear anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. Decarb grinder, soak in EC to strip trichs, enjoy your cocktail.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Can you do this with whisky ? Or just 151 everclear????

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. Honestly, if you was using everclear. I would of just used everclear as part of a green dragon tincture.
    If you where to or was to start one.
    That way in the end nothing would be at waste.

But I clean my shit with either ISO/Salt, or Resenate or something else.