so you're laying in bed one night when...

Discussion in 'General' started by justcallmesir, May 10, 2011.

1. Bitch :smoke:

2. No it doesn't, and no it isn't. Fill their exhaust pipe beyond where they can see with epoxy foam, and after they get to the end of the street, it will blow up their engine.

3. id be stealthy. gota destroy both their cars somehow. id recommend a gassed up rag around the drive shafts n light the bitch up. either that or molotov cocktails in both vehicles and the bedroom window. it could go bad but i dont think it would kill anyone, just teach them that you can take it above and beyond their level

4. I'd find out who did it and then eat fudge cookies for 1 week straight.....then show up to their porch and shoot diarrhea allover the front door. They'd never fuck with me again.

5. #65 X Man, May 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2011
    seriously i would kick it up a notch. forget about getting their car,

1. aquire several gallons of gas
    2. make a ring off gas around their house
    3. make sure to heavily saturate the areas around the exits
    4. clean up any evidence, when finshed light up a smoke.
    5. take ax and chop their car windows or body it doesnt matter body parts are very expensive plus they still gotta paint it. if they get out alive!!!
    6. as soon as they spot you through the window flick them off and drop lit cig on the gas.
    7. walk away like a badass mothafucker.

tips leave no evidence, you must wear a mask! very important!

i forgot step between 3 and 4 you must go to the side of the house and make sure to rip off some wires, do not cut them just rip them off!

why such drastic measures! i worked very long and hard to buy my car. it has more sentimental value! and i dont take shit from nobody

6. Find them and......

Make them apologize and hopefully repair the damages :cool:

7. Throw a bucket of paint on their car.

This sounds like that country song that chick sings about her destroying her bfs car after he cheats on him.

"Mabey next time he'll think before he cheats"

8. id murder those fools.

lol jk. call in the pigs! karma is a bitch so keying someones car back is a terrible idea.

9. Have u ever seen American history x?