so you're laying in bed one night when...

Discussion in 'General' started by justcallmesir, May 10, 2011.

1. id go with average tokers advice, or atleast dont do anything that could get your friend in jail, its not worth it over a car. Was there a reason why this happened in the first place? Im all for justice being served but tell your friend to be careful

2. Call the police? That's what you pay them for, to do their job

3. real men hit women.

4. I would call the cops with the video from the camera I have on the driveway [I had trouble earlier this year with someone vandalizing my front porch so I put up a cam linked to my desktop with a motion sensor.]

OP doesn't have footage, so perhaps waiting a month then some random vandalization would work.

5. I would probably set someones car on fire, seriously.

You cant fix fire..

6. Find out who did it. Molotov their car. Easy win :)

7. What makes him believe it was her Or them?
    How much of a dick was he that she/they would have even wanted to do that to him? :smoke:

8. click clack pow. dumb ass down

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qCAWt_q3EF8]YouTube - 50 CENT - "OFFICER DOWN"[/ame]

9. Cops, and then I'd let the guy know I know he did it, and then nothing. If the cops can't do anything oh well, but I probably would just fix it and continue as usual.

Him/her not knowing when I'm going to get them back/if I am would probably be better than actually doing anything and getting in a back and forth game.

But I'd fight the urge to go to autozone, buy aircraft paint stripper (yes, it's real) and pour it on their vehicle. Bare metal in a couple minutes. :D

10. break his windows and spill some disgusting shit in his car, fuck up his wheels and pee on that motherfucker!

11. thissss
    don't hurt anyone!

12. theres been some awesome replies here. personally i like the idea of burning the car to the ground. my friend likes the paint stripper idea.idk if he'll actually do it though...he's laid back 95% of the time but i think this just hit that other 5%. we'll see when he calms down i guess.

from what i understand this was all over some relationship shit but ended with her getting her NEW bf to mess up his car w/ her. he said it looked just like both of em but TECHNICALLY he didnt see their faces. thats the problem the officers had with it. they basically said, "you either seen the face or gtfo" pretty much.

bonus is my friend and his sister just so happened to run into the girl and her new bf that day @ a shopping center. supposedly there was a few quick words and blows exchanged (my friend and the new bf and his sister and the gf going at it)...it only lasted a few seconds from what i hear.

then late that night, "BAM" fuk'd up car and he seen two people matching their description running off away from the car/property right after the windows broke. it just so happened my friend was near an upstairs bedroom window overlooking where the car was when it got fuked up.

apparently they key'd and slashed the tires first (cuz its quite but takes the most time) then they broke the windows as they ran. windows all broke nearly in chorus as well. (not just one person running around the car, etc)

he looked out and saw them running.

but basically all this started with the new bf and gf trying to make my friend jealous (she cheated on him then left him for the new guy) and that guy knew it...

well anyway he's got his car fixed now but only after nearly 1K later (6 windows, 4 tires)

not cool...even scratched his rims with the key {or whatever they used). granted he doesnt have some chrome 20's+ or anything...but they were still very nice...were..now theres big long scrapes.

he suspects they broke the windows with a hammer as no bricks or rocks were found. he further suspects them because he had some valuables in his car but they weren't touched (including his ipod and $33).

its obvious theft wasnt the point...vandalism was.

13. #33 DrJellydude, May 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 11, 2011
    Not sure. But it would involve fire. Lots. And lot. And lots. Of fire.

Protip. Bologna strips paint. Also, cheese ruins engines. And a can of coke in the gas tank isn't good for a car either... Not that I'm advocating you do any of this though...

14. Pour bleach in the oil and gas tank. That will be sure to teach the bitch a good little lesson. :cool: I do not advocate this but payback is a biatch.

15. #35 DrJellydude, May 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 11, 2011
    If you put two eggs in a cars gas tank they will eventually reach the filters, blocking them, and stall the car every 20 or so minutes.

Navel Jelly is a lube/cleaner that you can get at hardware stores. Once applied to a car it creeps underneath the paint and eats the metal away leaving a bubbly rusty hole in said car that is almost totally unrepairable, unless someone replaces the part that is affected. Which is why it is best applied to the roof.

I have far too much time on my hands :/

If it isn't obvious, these are all ridiculously illegal and douchey. I don't advise anyone to do them.

16. Rig a car bomb to their ignition.

17. Put a lot of sugar in their gas tank and their car will officially be FUCKED!

18. I'd find the fucker that did it and put a bat to his knees.

19. Sugar in the gas tank. Or fire.

20. Simple non-violent solution.

1. Verify the rules on one person knowing a recording is taking place, many States have this, but not all.
    2. Approach them with said recorder; get them to talk shit about what they have done.
    3. File small claims court.
    4a. Miny profit for damages and pride.
    ---------Option 2.
    4b. Notify TV court shows.

Profit + Profit. :cool: :smoke: