So you think you're a thug?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by InnerCity, Mar 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I don't understand why the suburban kids in my area want to act like they're from the projects. The whole thug attitude and shit.

Newsflash, 100% of people in the projects would love to live like you do so stop acting like a retard. I grew up in the projects and lemme share a little story with you:

I'm 12 and I'm chilling with this kid my age. This kids older brother was DEEP in debt and some guy came to collect, when he couldn't find my this kids brother he shot the kid 3 times in the chest and casually walked off. Cops come damn near 20 minutes later. The kid was already dead.

That's the fucking projects. You want that? I don't think so.

Sorry for the profanity but this shit riles me up. I'm sure someone out there can relate to me.

2. deep shit dude, i feel you

3. those god damn hip hoppers!!

4. I live in a nice area and a while back a guy in the area got broken into, murdered him and raped his wife and kid.Dont act hard like your all gangster cause you saw someone shot.That shit happens EVERYWERE

5. Dude I live in one of the most expensive cities in CA and there are kids here acting thug.....

we don't even have a ghetto.... apartments are 800-1k for ONE BEDROOM.

It's joke, everywhere you go people think its cool or stylish.... it's stupid.

6. Show me your guns and ya mad ass gangsta pad...

or WALK...

Kids act gangster here like mad ass wanna be crips like colors and stuff I tell em walk somewhere like Vancouver or a big city with legit gangs and see how many feet ya can walk...

7. 800-1k is ghetto.

Try laguna Nigel, I've painted an apartment that has a lease of 2 mil per year.

But yeah I blame rap music. What other dipshit genre portrays thugs as DOMINANT BOSSES?

It's not ska music.

8. Lol... my man in the real projects the cops won't even come. I've been to a lot of hoods, east atlanta, 1700 block, some real bad parts of pa and jersey, and they do not take one thing as a joke out there.. it's ridiculous how kids today try to mock and be like what they see and hear in music when they really have no clue.

9. #9 brahmabull, Mar 7, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 7, 2012
    its a phase man kids try different things

10. Started with Kris kross and eminem.

Fuck em both with mining equipment, no lube.

11. dude seriously these little kids who think they are boss shit cuz they sell an ounce of grass a week.....and talk like they are straight hood gangster.. i know real gangsters they would just laugh in their faces

12. or a hood rat would just shoot them in their chest and then walk to the mini mart next door and use that ten bucks he just took off their dead body to buy a coca cola and a bag of grippos. why would you want to live in an environment where no one gives a fuck about anyone but themselves

13. I feel like hipsters are even worse.

14. you mean mac daddy and daddy mac???

LMFAAAOOOOO

[​IMG]

15. Yes.

I remember EVERYONE started sagging their pants, they literally started that stupid crap.

16. Does that shirt say he slept with Michael and only got a shirt?

Damn he needs a better attorney.

17. fuckin gucci and bitch ass weezy

18. you think ur thug cuz you seen people died haha i killed bitches fur a pack. Naw im just kidding thatd be fucked up but i did grow up in L.A and people knew that you werent a G cuz you wore clothes or acted stupid anyone can do that. when you saw a real thug you fuckin knew that he was thug furreal and nothing really stood out about him with the clothes or voice n shit like that it there eyes yo, you fuckin knew when you saw there eyes creepy fuckers

19. #19 MrInfinity, Mar 7, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 7, 2012
    Fuck I was always told it was the gay's in prison.

Always hated the punk ass thugs during HS. Just tell them to swing on me or sit the fuck down. This got my ass kicked a few times but no biggie most the guys that whooped me wound up as a friend after the shit was settled. :smoke:

For real, I know what you mean. Not exactly a "G" because to me that means the were a gangster, but the eyes can definitely tell if that dudes someone who doesn't fuck around.

20. I know what you mean, a few years back, some kid in my highschool, little black kid thinks he's swagged out, snap back on, supra shoes lookin like a tool, gets into a fight with this tiny tiny ass white fat kid. The fat kid took a run at the black kid, and the black kid trip/grabbed him and fell on him, and then about 5 Arab kids pulled the black kid off. A few days later im walking down the hall and I see the black kid and he walks up to his homies and there all like "yo I heard you knocked that kid" and he walked around for atleast a week sayin he knocked him. I called him out, and showed him and his crew what knocked was haha. Kids think there so gangster for the stupidest shit now adays, but I disagree with the sagging pants thing, I do that too, but my pants are tight, and I dress like a skater, not a thugg

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.