So you think YOU have the coolest job ever?

Discussion in 'General' started by anonymous911, Mar 10, 2009.

1. Well you might be right, but I think I have a pretty sweet job. I do the Ghost Tours in Colonial Williamsburg. Been working there for a year now, but I took a break from them since late July and tonight is my first tour since being back.:hello:

Wish me luck!

Unfortunately I can never go to work high because I need to be able to remember the ghost stories as I tell them :(

:smoke:

2. Wow, that's really cool! Is the pay good?

3. It's pretty good. The tour is 1 1/2 hours long and we get paid $8.25/hr, but we're paid for 4 hours each tour. So basically each tour we get $33 which is basically $22/hr. The good thing about that is you can do 2 tours in 1 day and make a full-time earning for 3 hours of work

4. Thats sounds like a sick job, and the pay system seems to work too. Full day of work being only a few hours. Congrats on the cool job!

I work at a bakery. No supervisor really the guy that own it is my cousin, he's a baker. So usually its me and himm working, we will take a brake occasionally to smoke a J. Its not bad can't complain.

5. i have a job?

6. When I read the forum title, in my head I went "No, I don't..."
    lol
    I'm a bank teller. It's a steady job which I am grateful for but it's hardly thrilling.

Yours sounds nifty, though.

7. That sounds decent, but I'd get sick of telling the same story over and over.

I'd rather be a journalist though, 1 more year!

8. that's pretty cool.
    i love williamsburg!
    i've always wondered where they get those people who do the tours. and i've always wanted to work in busch gardens too.
    but i'm stuck in culpeper waiting on tables at a country club full of supposedly rich people but rarely leave good tips.

9. I've done a couple ghost tours down there. Maybe you were my tour guide.

10. i work at a liquor store...its purdy rad and my boss is chill