Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

So you think the ignorance in your state is bad?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by bob13475, Nov 25, 2013.

1. #1 bob13475, Nov 25, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 25, 2013
    According to quite a bit of the population of my home state, West Virginia, agree upon very stern opinions about "pot heads." This all being in responce to something that just happened that brought WV closer to legalization of MMJ. For one, they think they should be shot down like dogs. Also, they have it in their minds that the crime rate is going to skyrocket. I can't be the only one baffled about this. It just goes to show how these states are dead set on their beliefs. Still, a bit too radical I think. Opinions? Thoughts? I'm not sure of the source of this, but I remember reading all about it.

It doesn't really surprise me that they are against it, but I'm shocked that they are that die-hard on it.

2. Well when it is legalized nationwide eventually they will realise how stupid and wrong they will be!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. I live in NY. The cops here are pretty bad about weed, but most people are actually pretty cool about it. A lot of people do around where I live, in Buffalo. And I've been to other parts and everyone is still pretty cool.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. The people and cops are almost completely against it here. I mean there are people that smoke, don't get me wrong, but there are a lot more than don't at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Yeah ik what you mean. The more south you go, the stricter the states.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. I'm 18 so my acquaintances are a bit skewed, but the majority of the people I know either smoke or aren't against it. However, the older generation I know is strongly against it. My mother, for example, knows hardly anything about weed and thinks it should stay illegal because it gives you the munchies. I love my mom to death, but she is an idiot.

I live in TN, and the cops are assholes about it here for the most part. A few are okay, but the majority are terrible.

Maker Guide You.

7. Please pass what ever you are smoking on.

8. I've heard the inbred infestation in West Virginia is worse than the pot head problem in cali.

#RedEyeClub

9. Don't even start OP, I live in VA.

10. #10 HighFoSho, Nov 25, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 25, 2013
    No.... you mean, "you exist" in VA.... You'd have to come to Cali "to live" :) LOL

Getting ready to go do an awesome hiking, hill climbing, photographic adventure today... in shorts and a tank top :) Suppose to be clear, calm, and 65 degrees today... in late Nov !

.....all the while being smoked out with some awesome White Widow. And coincidentally, their is a dispensary less than 1/4 mile from my stomping grounds.... if I needed it.

edit: no offense intended Auh :) Just feeling pretty spunky today ;) Anxious to get my stomp on...

11. I live in VA.... it's not that bad...

12. All is well lol. I'm used to any cracks made towards WV. It's an embarrassing place to be from.

13. I believe we can blame it on the cotton industry not wanting to compete with hemp products.
    The propaganda that followed like the film "REFER MADNESS" shot in 1936, was just the beginning of the brainwashing.
    The beetnik and hippie generation of the 50's and 60's was just another reinforcing factor to hurt the cause, in the eyes of those already set agianst it.

14. Yeah, you're state was a dick and broke from the South during the Civil War. No wonder they hate pot!

I do have to wonder if with the whole states rights thing if the Confederacy had lived on, if they would've let individual states legalize.

Not that I agree with everything the Confederates pushed....

15. Looks like I'll be shot down like a dog while I'm busy breaking and entering into people's homes soon enough.

16. Lol you would hate texas then

17. When I was in the military I was in Texas for over a year together in two different areas. All I can say is that I HATE Texas winter.

18. These weed hating rednecks are so ironic in being against a plant and calling it the devils lettuce when it was one of the many things god declared good.

19. Here in Washington state a jar of bud on the table is almost becoming as common as salt and pepper.

20. I wish it was the same here, my friend.