so yesturday was my birthday

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by MajikNinja, May 1, 2010.

1. i just got back to florida about a week ago after spending a few months in indiana.
    got some birthday money from my brother and decided to buy a half 0. so i call up my home boy, tell him what i need. he like "yea man deff come over i got it" so im like cool. so i get there and were just sitting there b/s.ing and he hands me the bag. i go to hand him the money and hes all" naw man, its on the house. happy birthday" i was completely dumb-founded. keep in mind i hadn't seen him in about 4 months but he is an old family friend. i know a half isn't that much for som good mids but i have never got that much for free. anyway i told him thanks like a million times. i love having a good realationship with my dealer. free is for me homie.:smoking:

2. Nice! Happy birthday man!

I can only hope my is going to be close to that good. About two weeks away for me.

3. Excellent, and Happy Birthday:hello:

4. nice...

free green always a plus.....

happy b day.....

my ninja........

lol.....

5. I hope you smoked him up with that free bud.

6. awesome present. happy smoking, wish I had some bud

7. I was about to say the same thing too lol

8. o yea i did 2 blunts. and thanks peeps

9. You're now in debt to him. Be prepared to fellate.

10. ^Lmao.

:devious:

11. thank you for this made my day

12. naw deff not like that. ive bought bud from him for the past three years. hes just a good guy

13. Is yours on the 1st of May?My birthday was yesterday too.Smoked hella but couldnt get anything I actually wantted.Ohwell today ill get medicated.....hopefully.

14. bro... my birthday is May 5th.. yes cinco day mayo, and im white hahahaha

and ill be turning 21! too bad i dont smoke anymore..............

and nice grab bro, be sure to smoke a blunt with him :wave: