Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

So y'all..........

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by smokinokie, Apr 7, 2006.

1. Turn the big 50 on 4/24........:eek: :( :smoking: :smoking:

But alot of my family and friends woulda bet big money I'd never make it this far, so I guess I'm ahead of the game!! rotflmfao!:D :D :smoking: :cool:

My goal is to post here when I turn 100!!

2. im 18, i've been smokin bud since i was 13

3. <---19, blazed from the age of 15

4. 19, takin a year off before college (umass)..that means allot of smokin and allot of workin:hello::D

5. 24 here...been smoking for 11 years

6. I'll be 20 this August.

7. 18, turning 19 in May, been smokin for like 4 years.

8. 20, been smoking from age 13.

9. HIGH All, I'm unoit..I'm 45 and I smoke marijuana and I've had this problem since I was 14...I can't get enough!!!!

10. 18...been smoking since I was 4.

11. 18, been smoking since i was 14.

12. 20 close to 21 smoking for 7 years or so.

13. 22. Only been smoking for about 6 months but with all the good info on here I feel like a Seasoned Toker. :) Long live GC!

14. 19, turning 20 at the end of May. Been smoking since 14.

15. I'm 29 and been blazing for 15 years.

16. turned 19 two days ago, been smoking regularly for the most part for about a year

17. 28, been blazin only for about 9 years

18. amherst? dartmouth?

19. I am 20, and have been smoking for 7 years. I consider myself a 'seasoned toker' because I have made it my lifestyle for those 7 years, and throughout those years I have gained so much knowledge of the art of smoking weed