So wrong

Discussion in 'General' started by deadkndys, May 15, 2012.

1. Um not really, breastfeeding isn't exactly taboo.
    Nothing here but Time Magazine just trying to spice things up a bit to drive up sales.

2. [quote name='"Tainted593"']Um not really, breastfeeding isn't exactly taboo.
    Nothing here but Time Magazine just trying to spice things up a bit to drive up sales.[/quote]

Except for the fact that the kid is prob in kindergarten.

3. Is it because of the kid's age? I don't see the problem.

4. [quote name='"Smokey55109"']

Except for the fact that the kid is prob in kindergarten.[/quote]

That kid is gonna be made fun of for the rest of his damn life haha

5. You dont see a problem with a 4 or 5 year old sill being fed by his mothers breast?

6. #7 So_savage420, May 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 15, 2012
    [quote name='"Vicious"']Is it because of the kid's age? I don't see the problem.[/quote]

That's like saying you don't see a problem with 1st graders still wearing diapers and not being potty trained, there's a point to where your not supposed to be in diapers when you learn to use the bathroom, as its not needed to suck on your mothers breast in 1st grade.

7. Didn't notice that at first glance. Just saw a hot mom and tits.

Yea, it is alittle strange for a kid that age to be breastfeeding.

8. Id suck her tits too.

9. or so right:ey:

10. damn check out that side titty!!!

11. i dont blame the little guy for wantin to suck on them titties...

12. *fap!* *fap!* *fap!*

13. If you think this is wrong, watch this shit [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxv6R9fUO74&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

14. Don't really see anything wrong with it... the kid wants to grow up healthy and strong. Can you blame him?

15. ^^ *continues to fap!*

All jokes aside, the 1st mom is hot. the 2nd mom in the video... I wouldnt even go near her tits

16. Hah I just saw this cover the other day and the woman next to me was shocked. No big deal, healthy stuff.

17. Lol I used to do this but i quit when I was 1.