Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

so will dis work?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mexicanstoner, Jun 28, 2010.

1. so i was at wal-mart with my hyna right, so i go to the frezeing isle i felt like eating those smuckers you know the ones that are alredy made for you you just have to heat it right, anyways i though of an idea. what if i cut it in have put some purple kush in it freez it then put it in the oven;), will this work or not. hopefuly it does so you know what will happen, what dou you potheads think:D?:smoke:

2. No..that doesn't make any sense.

It would completely melt if you put it in the oven, try the toaster oven instead.

3. the peanut butter ones might work. would be much easier to just make a firecracker though.

4. It still wouldn't work, as far as I know. It needs some fat for the THC to be absorbed into and a certain process.

Make up some homemade CannaPeanutButter and make your own sammiches, fool.

5. waste it, make butter - purple kush (irrelevant) taste like shit just make butter and put some thinking first before you act on this one.