so why dont we???

Discussion in 'General' started by cloudsurfer, Jun 12, 2011.

1. What are everyones veiws on the lack or protests we have or hear about when it comes to legalizing marijuana? Why don't we get thousands or even a couple hundred people together in d.c. and go on a hunger strike and ask for little things at first, such as governtment to tell truth about marijuana just to bring awareness? And I don't mean have just a bunch of people on the streets ranting raving and starving but actually educating the public ourselves while we beg the government to do it. Inform people about the medicinal quality of marijuana the resources that hemp could provide for clothing and paper and the tax revenue made from recrational sales? While also lowering profit for cartels and their hold on america. What are y'alls opinion?

2. #2 GutteralShiva, Jun 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 12, 2011
    Because that won't do anything at all except making people get stuck in traffic and late for work. You want it legal? Become a billionaire and pay big pharma, politicians, and the federal reserve to legalize it. That's the only way it'll happen.

3. It's an amazing idea...
    But,
    The media would have a field day with that.
    Plus, do we really have enough of us detected to such a task?
    We have been pushing for years but the general public is still against us because the government misleads them about
    Bud an bud products.
    The government would want to silence us to prevent us from giving them the truth.

4. But if we could some way get enough people together in dc 300 would work.. then they couldn't silence us my thing is if some body don't try then the people who don't know never will

5. #5 Skunky Monkey, Jun 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 12, 2011

How about this , you know the big packets of hemp seeds you can buy at pharmecys that contains 2000 seeds in why dont we start a revolution, that or use real cannabis seeds so yeh the revolution, we just plant them everywere local parks, schools, college campus, everywhere and we overgrow the goverment and we keep doing it until cannibis is legalized. :yay:

P.S think about all the weed plants growig everywhere

6. Lol that sounds like a wonderful idea and all and I treasure my 10 girls I got growing but I don't believe that would do anything but allow the government to use the large increase of plants and production as an anchor to justify keeping their huge boat called war on drugs alive and going. The only thing that will change the laws is information being spread and not just in the undergrounf but in the mainstream to everyone old young poor rich we need information spread

7. Dam your right , hmm we could like hang a huge banner of a skyscraper well a tall building with facts on majuana and how the goverment are lying to us, stuff like cannabis saves lives , can help aids and all sorts cancer, you know. let's ponder some idear's and start something big

8. i don't think high people are capable of a hunger strike

9. That's the thing we gotta show people that you can smoke weed and still be capable to do anything. We gotta show people that ya I smoke pot and ya I still have a full time job and pay my bills, no I ain't a criminal a thief anything like that. We gotta show people that its possible that you don't have tendencies to kill people cuz u smoke lol crazy as that sounds some older people believe that.

10. Our generation needs to do something that's the truth

11. Now that's what I mean storm crow but my point grasscity for say is underground that kind of information is underground our kind of culture and beliefs on the subject of marijuana is considered underground. The governtments belief is the current mainstream on marijuana. We as a community of capable individuals need to figure out a way to get this information not only information but the truth on the facts of marijuana out of underground and into the mainstream, we need people to say "that guy has a point when he says legalizing marijuana will be beneficiary to the country" instead of what they say now which is "that guy is just wanting to get high"

12. But what could we do............... We need to do something thats the truth. what one of the guys said above. we cant beet liars with lies so what could we do