Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

So why do YOU smoke?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Sad Panda, Nov 3, 2003.

?

Why?

1. Self-exploration

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Spiritual journey

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Anti-depressant

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. I dunno. It's just fun.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. I love walking down roads late at night when baked.... u can peacefully toke in the middle of the road, and you are left alone with your brain and the warm october nights. pot is all about improving experiences of any kind. It just makes stuff better. Thats why i smoke.

2. Did I already tell everyoe that I decided I wasn't going to smoke anymore reefer? Yeah, finally decided no smoking any more...but not smoke any less either. :hippie:

3. I didn't vote because all apply to me. I've been smoking too many years to quit now! Life would be boring.

4. because I can:D

5. I smoke for so many reasons... i should be legal no matter where i'm smokin :p

6. I find that smoking is just relaxing and fun, i dont do it for any real purpose but to hang out with some buds and toke.

7. Whenever I'm hanging out with some buds, I like to smell them...wait a sec, now I see the buds you mean. No fuckin way do I want to smell my buds, unless you like the smell of old socks. But I like to smell the buds I'm about to fire. Wait a sec, no I don't like firing my buds because they got no money then & I end up paying for the buds for my buds with no buds...fuck it, you got the picture & I'm ripped. :hippie:

8. i smoke to relax.

9. when I do get a chance to smoke up... I smoke to escape reality, or if I'm upset about something, or just plain dont give a fu*k about anything anymore... which is basically the state of mind I'm in right now...

10. It's fun. It opens my mind to different things. It makes me more creative musically. It relaxes me. It enables me to understand others on a level I never could without weed.

11. i smoke cause it mkaes me a badass

..haha jk

i smoke cause pot lets me see things in a way i never would have otherwise, whcih i thank it for. it truley does open ur mind. it lets me understand others it gives me compasion n an understanding of what we should really be doing with our lives and the earth we live on.

i think most of all it makes life in this crazy world almost worht living

...if only everyone in the world smoked pot

just think :) no war, no violent crimes, no racism, probably less polution too.

(we probaly wouldnt get much done though lol)

12. life, while not sucking to point of suicide, is boring... [geek mode] why cant the star trek, lotr or anything else fun exist ???

[/geek mode]

13. Spiritual Exploration and self bs is only for psychadelic type drugs

if u wanna do some "mental exploring" try some shrooms, dxm, or lsd

or do wut i do whenever i want to "expand" my mind-lace the bag with some dust!

14. i smoke weed 'cause it gets me high, if it didn't get me high i wouldn't smoke it.

and its fun.

15. the first time i tried it, i didn't get high, but i kept at it...i was soooo curious about the feeling of being high and the things that i would think and feel while i was high...every single time is a different experience, different situations and people. smoking with someone creates a bond with that other person, it's just all around wonderful!

16. For sheer enjoyment and because just breathing air isn't any fun. I will smoke until it loses its ability to be fun.

17. I smoke because of insomnia, and also because of the cool friends i have because of it, some of the coolest memories have been of me and my friends acting completely stupid is some public place, pot is cool

18. That's the WORST thing you can do with weed. If it's grown by a pro, you never need to & never should 'lace' the weed. 1 time in 1971, we bought a bag of weed that this dude called 'trip weed' for $20/lid...which, for people not even born yet, a 'lid' was equivalent to about an oz. But this 'trip weed' fried the fuck out of us.
    We just thought it was 'extra strong' weed back as kids in 71, but it was laced with PCP & would make you feel like dogshit if smoked too often. Also fried the fuck outta your brain. Hopefully, not many kids are fuckin with laced weed anymore...especially with the potent strains floating around nowadays.

19. i smoke to relax, i work in a care home and after a 10 hour shift nothing beats coming home and relaxing with nice fat joint :smoking:

20. Man, I heard that. I remember when I used to work...the 1st thing when I got home was to load the bong, take about 3 nice big rips & just sit back & relax.
    I remember my dad doing the same thing, except with cocktails. Back in the 50s & early 60s, everyone had that 'after work, before dinner' cocktail & would never even consider reefer to relax. Nowadays, especially since quitting drinking 8 yrs ago, weed is the substance to relax with & not alcohol.