Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

So why do YOU smoke?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Sad Panda, Nov 3, 2003.

?

Why?

1. Self-exploration

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Spiritual journey

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Anti-depressant

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. I dunno. It's just fun.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.

1. same here... and i love everything about chronic; smell, taste, way it looks.

2. it's an awaking smokeing pot opesn new doors to your mind it makes u reflect on life and all aspects of it

3. Because it's all good :)

4. Yep i'm a girl and no doubt everything you've heard about us is true!

5. You even type English. Do you have your pinkies up? Check out us gawdy Americans...I have a sig that looks like a billboard in Vegas, but I love it. You English are way more reserved too, which can be good. The old Beatles & Rolling Stones music...if it was being recorded live in America, all you heard was screaming. And if it was an English audience, you could actually hear the music they were playing.

6. Yes sex is great when you are stoned out of your box. You feel like you are on a differnt planet, only because I smoke the Serious Skunk.

See People

7. [ And if it was an English audience, you could actually hear the music they were playing. [/B][/QUOTE]

What are you trying to say? (LOL) And what do you mean i type english?

8. I'm throwing you a compliment. English people can keep their exhuberance at a minimum when trying to listen to a concert. Don't you remember how American audience chicks were flipping out for The Beatles? Are you too young? If you are, the audiences over here would go ballistic when the Fab Four walked onto the stage. The audiences in England, would give a 'golf-clap' with the bands performing in jolly old England. U.S. chicks would rip their undies off & throw them onstage. Some of the undies would stick to Paul's & John's foreheads from being worn 2-3 weeks straight...but after the shows, 1 of the roadies' jobs was to scrape the undies off their foreheads & return to sender, undressed unknown!!

9. wow, a lotta ppl put anti depressant, more den spiritual journey. damn, imma go on one right now.

10. Ahh thankyou! But unfortunatly i'm a little bit young to have seen them perform live! But my dad likes them (hee hee hee) :p
    Did you see them then? Wish i cud've!

11. Nah, I wish I could've, but we figured with all the noise from screaming, why waste our money when we wouldn't be able to hear them anyway. I'm glad all that silly shit has stopped. You really don't see chicks going apeshit like that now. They just sneak backstage now, strip nude, grab a roadie & ask if they can go to the band's dressing rooms. Seems to be working out for them -- you really don't hear that loud, shrill screaming anymore. :hippie:

12. I use pot for just about everything :)

I couldn't imagine a life with out bud ... i just .. it was been my entire life for the past 7months.

I would be such a annoying person if i never started and i would be hated :/

It makes me break down complex ideas and trcik other people , and easily manipulate them :)

a world without pot , is a world that i would not like to live in.

13. If there was no weed, I'd cease to exist. I mean, I'd literally disappear. My frame is THC, my brain is, uh, hmm, somewhere, I think. But back to the subject at hand...which was???? :hippie:

14. I smoke because i love the feeling, its relaxing and its a great way to spend some time with friends when you dont have much going on. I love the whole experience from start to finish. The process of smoking and the process of being faded.

15. ive noticed lately that when i dont smoke for a while i get somewhat depressed. but when i do im happy again for like the next week. for that and the fact that high is the best form of entertainment there is are the reasons why i do

16. aiight lets see...
    -brings em and my friends together to have some fun
    -helps me sleep better/faster
    -relaxes me
    -makes all the job,girlfriend,parents,money stress go away
    -just get high as fuck and watch tv, eat, read, listen to music

its good for everything but i try not to over use it i still have fun with my friends without smoking....but its not the same i guess :D

cyaz

17. Excellent post!! Pretty much sums it all up. :hippie:

18. I smoke because I love the feeling, it brings me and my friends together, most of the time when i smoke im in deep thought, so i talk about really deep things with my friends, and that is sometihn i wouldnt usually do, when i smoke i feel MUCH more relaxed around people, and I'm usually much more fun to be around and talk to when i've smoked.

19. I smoke because there's nothing better then grabbing a 1/4th and smoking for hours non stop with good friends! :)

I also smoke for medical reasons related to my insomnia and headaic issues :)

later

20. I smoke because it's fun :)