Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

So why do YOU smoke?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Sad Panda, Nov 3, 2003.

?

Why?

1. Self-exploration

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Spiritual journey

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Anti-depressant

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. I dunno. It's just fun.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. No you're right...it is a favorite hobby of mine too. I used to collect all kinds of pipes in my younger days [1970-1977]...I used to like going to hardware stores & look around to see what I could use to build a pipe. All sorts of plumbing pipes & other metal objects that would look cool or give a hellacious hit. Now instead of collecting things, I lose brain cells galore, so that's my way of keeping slim & trim. Instead of exercising to lose weight, I smoke & lose brain cells to lighten my load...works good!

2. i smoke cuz it feels good...it makes me feel really relaxed and at peace...i don't think i could deal with the world if i didn't smoke :D

3. For me, it's a combination of several different reasons. Most of the time, I smoke for the pure enjoyment of getting ripped with my friends, enjoying what little precious time we have. For the most part, though, I just enjoy the act of smoking pot. It has political, legal, social, mental, and physical aspects to it, which is why I like it so much -- so much complexity turned into something so simple as to burn, inhale, and enjoy.

~Ly

4. at first i smoked to fit in , it was sorta a combination of tryin to fit in and a combination of i just wanted to try and get fucked up. I was just curious as to what it was like, how would it make me feel, i allways saw other people smokin and actin like they felt great just runnin around havin a good time so thats when i started smokin. Now i cant imagine my life without weed.

5. Amen man, I can't even begin to imagine myself as anything but a pot smoker. It just doesn't add up. MJ is one of my best friends of all time, and she's one friend that can't be easily forgotten.

~Ly

6. She is quite the shit.

7. I love all aspects of smoking. I like the way the bud tastes. I like smoking with my buddies. I think my bong and pipe are great pieces of art and I like using them. I love being high. I like the creativity I unleash and the the things I think about. Plus, not only does everything in the world that is supposed to be bad not seem so bad, but...what am I talking about, I was leaving to go smoke when I came to the City to check out what was going on. PEACE!

8. Life without weed...
    I'd rather internally bleed...
    Life without pot...
    I'd rather not...
    Life without smoke...
    is that some kinda joke?...
    Life without reefer...
    I sure don't prefer...
    Life without herb...
    I'd rather live in a suburb...
    Life without doobies...
    I'd rather grow boobies...
    Life without a bong...
    that would be so wrong...
    Life without a pipeload...
    I'd rather eat a ripe toad...
    Life without a joint...
    I think you get the point!

9. i smoke bcuz it's fun i like how i feel when i'm crunked up and how things seem and sleepin , i 've nver bin ona spirital journey tho, how's that goin for ya?

10. becaus theres nothing better to do and i love how i can speak my mind and hold nothing back its great

11. well i just came from anite out and my answer is all the above. it's just know how i am. all the above. i love the green. end of story.

12. i love that feeling of getting high, that's the main thing. I love being high and looking at the sun going down behind trees, being high just makes the earth more beautiful. I also love just relaxing and watchin tv after a hard day at school or work. I smoke because... I LOVE WEED

13. That is the best reason I've heard so far...I love weed plus weed loves me, so it's a love affair. My wife & I are getting divorced because I told her I've found somebody else...Sativa Sally & her sister Indica Ingrid. We got a 3-way going & I'm hoping for custody of our 13 yr old son. He hasn't met the sisters yet, has no interest in meeting them. That's OK by me. He can meet them if & when he feels comfortable around them.

14. 3 simple words... its fucking awsome

15. i cant imagine life without pot ..it just doesnt seem right. its made me appreciate things i never had b4 ..i just love the feeling. nothings better than being high. i cant imagine living life ne other way

ppl who never smoked or smoke r getting cheated out of life.

"music is good for the soul but chronic was made for it."

16. Simply because i love it. Mj makes me happy. It brings out the best in me. Just think about the smell, taste, and feelin what is there not to like about smoking.

17. good job u made it multiple choice, i think it started out as just for fun but then i started using it for self exploration but i still use it to get baked with my mates but i do love to meditate stoned now :smoking: (i have been gone a long time lol)

18. all of the above

i cant pinpoint a reason why
    theres not just a couple reasons for me

to get high
    sexual stimulant
    anti depressant
    depressant
    sleep aide
    mind exploration
    it intensifies drugs and alcohol
    everything tastes yummy
    makes things funny
    enlightenment
    etc.

i smoke to get zooded
    the feeling of zooded is unexplainable
    but thats why i smoke

19. It just makes everything so much more fun!
    And the sex is x-tra nice! Probably because you don't have so many inhibitions! Kinky!

20. I've heard that about you English girls, or as the English guys call you chicks "birds'...wait a minute, you are a girl, right? If not, disregard everything.