so why can't i

Discussion in 'General' started by Buzzwell420, Mar 9, 2012.

1. Invite a girl inhere to her house for a smoke, tea, Lunch, and fire me to eat her out.

It should be easy to get into this.
    Girls any tips on my straight forward approach

2. LMAO i am not a chick so really no advice bro sorry and good luck lmao

3. Get over yourself.. Hahah. Not every girl puts out dude.

4. blazedcannabis, your a girl but you sure as hell don't know about girls....

Mr. buzzwell, think of how mind blown a girl would be if you approach her straight up and you go "how good is your head, Id eat that pu**y like i'm in a buffet" you got like 15-30% of getting your dick suck i'll tell you that. Haven't heard too many success stories but those that try can't fail all the time

5. 15-30 huh? Made up?

6. I heard bitches love leafs once on the internet. Try something involving leafs? Shit I dunno ¯\(_o)/¯

7. obviously its made up lol,

8. Sarcasm man, lol. :D.

9. Your straight forward approach will get you kicked in the balls.

There's my advice.

10. ladies i think its the fact that if a guy tried being gentlemen like and build that shit up yall clam up. Im mostly going to approach you straight forward with whats on my mind. People don't go to clubs trying to be friendly to become friends, lets just get to the crux of what already needs to happen :) Those percentages favor dudes that give it a shot but you've practically got 0-5% being anything but upfront.

11. say you got a daddy dick

12. It's because women have been mentally tutored to think that they need to be catered to in order for them to provide any service of their own. While I feel that there are some women who indeed would like the straight forward approach, they are a small minority in a population of "You gotta pay me to lay me" attitudes. FYI, I don't mean to literally pay a woman.

Btw, in no way am I sexist or anything like that. These are just my observations of women. I don't presume to know what women think because that shit cray.

13. im sorry but i keep reading the title and i cant think of anything but this when i do...

[​IMG]

14. "you know nothing about being a woman."

someone said that to me once....they were right..

15. Hahahahaaha i came into this thread thinking i bet buzzwell started this thread knew it!

16. Be slightly less straight forward and play the game along..

Bitches love games.

I bet it'll get you laid faster than the straight forward approach anyway.

17. The simplest solution revolves a banana creme pie.

And a korean.

But I'm not sure how the two are related..

18. [quote name='"Rerun"']Be slightly less straight forward and play the game along..

Bitches love games.

I bet it'll get you laid faster than the straight forward approach anyway.[/quote]
    Hmmm ok ok

19. [quote name='"BlazedCannabis"']15-30 huh? Made up?[/quote]

[quote name='"PuRPzz"']
    obviously its made up lol,[/quote]

4/3's of all statistics are made up ;)

OP try saying what you've been saying, but with the tip of your dick just peeking out of your fly