Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

So. Who snuck off for a quick took before eating with the family?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by kliff2004, Nov 25, 2011.

1. Snuck off? I told the whole lot I'd be back in 15 minutes, I'm going to the garage to blaze so I can tolerate you all.

2. I had my shit ready like ceremonial preparations before the fest. My bowl was packed and laid in front of me with lighter til I waited for somebody to announce that the food was done.

3. Love this private bowls in the bathroom dude! Goin downstairs, grubbing on chicken, stuffing, turkey!

4. i used to sometimes and its real enjoyable cus ur getting ya munchies fix and hanging out with fams high is always a treat

all out of eyedrops though so idk if i want to have bloodshot eyes around my folks who are hell ANTI-WEED and they really do a lot for me so i dont think they deserve that atm :rolleyes:

5. It was a four hour drive to my sisters house across state and I had to drive by myself. I had my Grateful Dead, Bob Dylan, Kid Cudi and some other randoms on quickmix on pandora turned up and i dont think i drove more than 30 min without a doob in hand. Needless to say I was gooooood and stoned when I got there.