Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

So. Who snuck off for a quick took before eating with the family?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by kliff2004, Nov 25, 2011.

1. yep this

2. it was at my house so I vaped a bowl before everyone came but dinner got delayed so i was completely sober by the time i ate. unfortunately, i couldnt sneak another bowl cause some of my cousins usually follow me around, all of them are against weed, and 3 of them know what it smells like. :(

3. Downed a bowl or two before meeting the family, which often makes for a bad time when your high and everyone wants to catch up with you. but anyways since this was my first high thanksgiving something about stuffing became way more appealing and was fucking amazing

4. Woke up at 8:30am, started smoking at 10:30 and didn't stop till 4:00. Drove to my mom's house where I ate dinner and then was handed a joint by the cook :D It's allll goood

5. Yep i smoked a bowl of of some Sour D and fiested like a boss:smoke:

6. I didn't :(

I'm glad I didn't too 'cause my mom made a joke in front of our relatives about me being a stoner because a few weeks ago in my early start/college Speech class I gave a persuasive speech on legalization. If I was high I would have been so p-noid. I actually think my mom knows I smoke though because I always talk about weed and I quit drinking any more than a single glass of wine or two beers and also when I started my bathroom smelled like pot because I was too scared the neighbors would see me if I did it outside. So she always jokes about me being a "big fan of the marijuana" and I think she knows.

If she does it obviously doesn't bother her which is good, but I hate not being sure. I think eventually I'm just gonna admit it to her and tell her I do it responsibly so she has nothing to worry about. If she doesn't know though I don't know how she would react.

7. I wanted to, but I couldn't since it was just my mom and pops here at the house. So we had dinner, but I served myself a smaller plate that I would usually get, ate, parents fell asleep from a food coma and that's when I smoked. Hit a couple blows and ate again haha. :smoking:

8. Smoke weed all day every day

9. nah i was dry today, but i managed to take a bottle of patron out of a cabinet in my dads house (where we were eating) and drank it. Then knowing that no one drinks in his house i took a bottle of grey goose and brought it home with me. I might drink it tomorrow.

10. I just assumed every stoner did this shit...thou shalt pre-game thanksgiving dinner!

11. Yes! Some of the grown ups came with us to smoke a bowl before dinner. It was my boyfriend, my friend from Brazil, my friend from the Philippines, my boyfriends step dad and his gf and I . Had a great smoke sesssh and had the most amazing Thanksgiving Dinner ever. All the flavors were amazing I never enjoyed my meal this much. Anyways now I'm back at my house smoking some Cranberry Kush, Getting sooo sleepy :smoking:

12. I got so high! Chilled at a friend's family's get together. Eventually I was taken care of by a Vietnamese family. They kept giving me wine, chanpagne, and beer. And a bunch of Calamari and really really hot sauce. They were legit Asians! On a recliner. Twas dope. Then we went to both Wal-Marts. It sucked. Then I smoked again for like the fifth time today. Happy Thanksgiving!

13. Piffed before and after both dinners with the gf. Made a terrible call and left my stash jar hidden in my room closet during a bit of panic during the last session. Well after smoking 4 bowls of blue dream whilst in a food coma I felt just a bit tired and fell asleep watching tv.

Only problem with that is some relatives stayed over night in my room where my zip and bong are at. Let my guard down and the generosity of my parents bit me in the ass. Back to sleep with me until I can wake and piff.

14. I woke up late (just in time for dinner) so I quickly scarfed down a medicated brownie. It was a really tasty, choclatey one! I medicated after I got back home and plopped in front of the computer & tv.

15. You guys should've just said you were gonna go take a shit. Would've given you at least five minutes to smoke before suspicion was aroused.

16. a bathroom with a ceiling vent is a god send.

I've done that so many times. And the best thing is that most of my family uses matches in the bathroom to cover smell after taking a shit.

So I just blow the smoke directly into the vent. Then shut the vent off and light two matches.

Works perfectly lol.

17. I'm driving up to the gas station before everyone gets here. ;D

18. Haha few beers with my brother, MW3, turkey dindin, fat doob with my parents, then back inside for pie. Pretty good thanksgiving I'd say

19. Man I wanted to, but I woke up yesterday to appendicitis. So my thanksgiving dinner was a nice hospital meal of beef broth, ice cubes, and orange jello. :yummy: