Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

So who smokes cigarettes after weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jman23, Jan 20, 2012.

1. This is something always wondered. I've been smoking for a few years and when I first started I would always smoke cigs after weed. I just always thought it boosted your high or just relaxed you and let you enjoy your weed. But now I just hate everything about cigs just pure buds for me now! What do you think?

2. I used to smoke cigarettes and I''d love one after getting baked, but probably because I liked ciggys, was baked, and it was something to do. I quit smoking ciggys, they are gross, expensive, bad for you, kill the taste of your bud, forget about em!!!! lol

3. i need to quit "again" :rolleyes:

hut i just smoked wihs i had one

4. Nah, they usually kill part of my high. Although I still do enjoy the occasional cancer stick :smoke:

5. Yeah i do, trying to get off cigs because its terrible and i dont like what it does to the high. makes it feel sloppy and what not.

6. I pack my cones with baccy mixed bud, don't feel a need for a cigg after

7. Im a stogie smoker after i burn
    Alot cause i skate stoned so i need something to calm me down

8. I used to smoke cigs after seshes, I was able to taste the cigarette more than when I'm not baked. But smoking both flowers and cigs gets expensive and wayyy too much smoke for my lungs. So I quit cigs and kept the natural green kine bradda!

9. I used to smoke a max of two cigarettes a day, usually only after blazing.

Then I quit and the only time I smoke tob is in poppers

10. Yay cigs :D

but i'm trying to cut back using the e-cigarette.

11. I smoke organic tea, get at me bitches!!!:p

12. Cigars are my preferred thing.

13. When I smoked cigs consistently (a pack every 2-3 days) for a few years I always had one after a bowl. Now I don't smoke cigs except if I'm out partying and people are smoking, which is a rare occurrence lately. They feel really dirty to me now...

14. [quote name='"jman23"']This is something always wondered. I've been smoking for a few years and when I first started I would always smoke cigs after weed. I just always thought it boosted your high or just relaxed you and let you enjoy your weed. But now I just hate everything about cigs just pure buds for me now! What do you think?[/quote]

ciga do kinda boost my high but i kinda feel like after a while it kills your high.. i want to do more expirimenting

15. usually light a smoke after every sesh, especially if that sesh involved a blunt. newports btw.

16. fuck cigarettes.

17. man i hate u lol jk i smoke cigs after every bowl its 7:40am i just finished my first bowl and u remindem me i got no smokes but i do got more tree

18. Marlboro red 100s after everytime I smoke. Cigs make you feel almost lightheaded if you choke em down making the high feel a little more intense. That's my main reason

19. I use to smoke ports after I burned but I quit cigs and just smoke a joint after a burn sesh lol.

20. [quote name='"Hollow Crown"']I use to smoke ports after I burned but I quit cigs and just smoke a joint after a burn sesh lol.[/quote]

Thats cost efficient i smoke camel filters about a pack a day i hate cigs though just way to addicted to quit