So who loves curry?

Discussion in 'General' started by Adam G, Aug 17, 2002.

1. thought so.

YUM!

2. Yuk....

Sorry to be negative, but there's nothing like declaring one's hatred for curry :D

3. curry solves all problems!

4. Curry does indeed solve all one's problems... apart from:
    War, death, hatred, loss of freedom etc etc.

Oh man D9_THC do you live in America or something- those guys have not a clue about CURRY.

MMMM BALTI KING PRAWN.... You wanna visit the GOLDEN CURRY MILE in Birmingham My Friend.... mmmmmmmm Curry...

Oh man I love Bajhis, and Simosas (not vegetable tho). Thai's allright but you can't beat a balti.

Vindaloo- oh yes my friend.

5. I am eating chili right now though! :)

*burps*

6. The US? Ha!

I live in London. Doesn't mean I like curry.
    I'm more of a chilli person. Curry is too sort of..... rich. I love all other spicy food though.

7. I love Curry. Curry Loves me. My pet, a starfish... who happens to be made of chocolate, hates curry. with good reason too!. :D heehee.

nothing wrong wit a vegie samosa or bahji.

Lamb Birriani or King Prawn Buhna. mmmmmmmmmmm yummy.

"noooooooooooooooooooooo" screams the chocolate starfish... not again!

Janghiir resteraunt, Dundee. best in the UK, and i live less than a mile away :) oooooh yeah!

8. I have no earthly idea what curry is......can someone enlighten me. The word curry doesnt even sound appealing but I was just wondering what it was.

9. Haha!! That's so funny.

*sigh* I'm so sorry.....

10. curry
    n. pl. cur·ries
    Curry powder.
    A heavily spiced sauce or relish made with curry powder and eaten with rice, meat, fish, or other food.
    A dish seasoned with curry powder.

11. yum, curry! *licks lips* yum yum yum!

haven't had curried food that wasn't homemade, but love it i do. and it comes with all those yummy garnishes...... :D

12. [​IMG]

i prefer Tim Curry myself !!!!

[​IMG]

13. Is everyone being personal? ....lol

14. i dont know about curry...but i like the band 'TOOL'

15. I really don't dig curry so much.

16. Fuck- whatever you're smoking- I fucking want some!

17. thats just it...im not smoking anything.............i act high when im sober...and act higher when im not....i guess thats why i have such a magnetic personality to stoners....hmm....anyway....i wish i was smokin somethin....anybody ever heard of rodney carrington?