So who likes Tupac?

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by T Swank88, Aug 2, 2013.

1. #1 T Swank88, Aug 2, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 2, 2013
    Tupac is by far hands down the best rapper to ever touch the mic, he wasn't just a rapper he was a strong activist for black people and is a huge influence on rappers today. Well he was only a rapper for a limited time due to his death so he was cut short of more songs, I've listened to his original thousands of times and discovered these remixes a few years back off youtube and mixtape sites and they are really good IMO. Same lyrics and everything just different beats over them, the same song can have a different feeling based on what beat it has and i like that. i just don't like when Pac's voice is edited real down so it doesn't even sound him him but these remixes are pretty sweet. i decided to compile my favorite remixes onto a mixtape I made so here it is, I dropped it 2 years ago and i still listen to most of these still today.

http://www.datpiff.com/Tupac-Tupacs-Greatest-Remixes-Of-All-Time-mixtape.236162.html

2. Correction: The best rapper ever is the Notorious BIG. 

3. got the ohh ahh beat with Tupac over it?

Not really biggie only came out with 2 albums and in fact stole tupac's style and shit and even started donig the whole predicting death shit too which he stole from pac. Biggie was more a club banger and smooth rapper but yet could still be hood at the same time. Tupac's music had much more meaning, his music presented messages. Biggie was scared shitless when Pac turned on him, didn't even make a single diss except he tried making one "who shot ya" which acccidentally leaked and then once it came out he didn't have the balls to even claim that it was a tupac diss when it clearly was. Tupac came at biggie full force and all biggie could do was sit there and do nothing