So who else is hungover this fine Saturday morning?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by JuanRing, Oct 24, 2009.

1. Damn it all started last night when, against my better judgment, picked up a two six of Jamesons, and brought it home to get drunk with my roomies:D

I don't actually remember much of what happened last night, but we were watching some UFC and passin the shots around and just having a good time, but I just got wayy too fucking plastered, drunk almost half of the whiskey myself, along with a shitload of beers. I was having serious trouble even standing up.

Anyways here's where it gets fuzzy, but my roommates told me this morning that I threw up all over my bedroom floor and on my pillows, one of them told me I needed to get to the bathroom, which I did apparently, and after puking my guts up fell asleep.

Woke up this morning feeling like shit, but I had a tall glass of water and ate some ribs(my dinner from last night, didn't eat it) and now I feel pretty fine actually:cool:

First time i've ever puked from drinking, believe it or not. Anybody else hungover this morning?

2. I actually have a minor (believe it or not) MJ hangover this morning. Nothing major, just seems like I am laggin a bit ;)

3. Not me :D

I've never even had a hangover in my life and I've mixed and consumed crazy amounts of alcohol in the past.

4. considering the amount of alcohol i drank last night i probably should have one, but i never get hangovers. it's a useful talent.

5. im with you man... last night was a ton of fun though. me and 2 of my homies got 2 six packs of red stripe and drank all those in about a half hour i would guess, we were pounding em down. then we went to go get more beer and got a 30 rack of PBR.

well we didnt hear of any parties or anything so we put all the beer in some backpacks and walked up into the woods by my house so we could yell and shit hahaha. well we finished maybe half of the 30 racks on the walk and then we chilled at this creek i know of in the pitch black and sat there for probably a few hours haha. we smoked ALL of my weed, i had about a half eigth of some fire Hawaiian kush. smoked 5 or 6 bowls out of my pipe and it was all gone...

Then for the hard/fun part of the evening, getting back to my house with all of us being almost too drunk to walk(it was fuckin pitch black out too, all cloudy) it even started snowing on our walk back. it was pretty dope.my voice and throat are completely fucked though, i was chainsmoking cigarettes like the entire walk haha :devious: guess im just gonna have to settle with some resin to chase this hangover away:rolleyes:

6. Here's what i did last night:

Pregame with 6 ice cold bud lights
    Broke a car window
    Brawled out(Fight)
    Broke into an abandoned house (FUCKING CREEPY)
    Broke 2 random house windows
    Stole a basketball
    Drank an 18 of budweiser between 3 people
    Snorted some speed
    Drank another 18 of bud light between 3 people
    Did more speed
    Discussed life
    Fucked my best friends sister

Fucking crazy night. I have yet to sleep, and i'm about to crash.

7. drank probably 3/4 of a fifth of 101 proof admeral nelson.

was fucking smashed, don't remember going to bed

just woke up and feel a little shitty. can't wait for tonight haaa

8. Me too. I smoked a few bowls of legit Trainwreck yesterday and fell asleep still slightly stoned. I wake up this morning and I'm still buzzing

9. haha is that an mj hangover? for me thats just normal now! :D guess i toke too much (if thats possible)

and i was dry last night but i did have a lot of vodka+ tropicana (gorgeous) with a couple friends, and then we went out. so yea i felt a bit crappy this morning

10. I got my beer goggles on and got absolutely legless last night, went to my local pub with the usual crowd - turned out they were selling 3 pints for the price of 2, this was an offer that i couldn't refuse and before i knew it i had 9 pints inside of me.

My mates were on mephedrone and me, being a royal twat decided to have a line of that, DO NOT DO THIS SHIT THE NOSE BURN IS TOO MUCH. So in the mean time of me feeling like i'd just snorted piss, I managed to pull a hot girl, its a shame i don't remember the details (where, when etc).

All went a little downhill from here, don't remember a thing, fell off my push-bike on the way home (going by the bruises on my legs) and had work in the morning at 9:30, stumbled in late and was absolutely hanging.

11. I went to the pub last night and got pretty drunk, but not poo-faced drunk. Got my sober friend to give me a ride home at around 12:00.

Literally 5 minutes after I got home another friend who just arrived at the pub calls me up and asks me what I'm up to tonight. I couldn't say no haha

We arrive and an old buddy of mine was there and he bought me 2 pints :D Now I was poo-faced drunk. A few more later and we're outside the front door smoking a joint.
    We all head back to my buddies house and smoke a blunt.

I woke up feeling a little out of it. My head was killing me, but I solved that with a bowl and a cup of coffee. Now I feel amazing lol

12. I am not really hungover but i just woke up 25 mins ago from being drunk as shit last night, time to repeat the cycle because i cant smoke the herb

13. I was earlier but I munched out at subway and smoked some nugs so now I feel great, didn't get much sleep though.

14. never get hangovers. But friday was a damn fun night, some dude was drunk and gave me and 2 of my friends a litre of some vex and like half of his other litre of vex. LOL he told us how he got kicked out of a bar and stole the sign (which he was carrying) lmao. good times.

15. Drank a bunch at the bar last night, smoked about an eigth through the night, and went to work hungover as shit today.

Also, I took a massive shit at work, and made one of my coworkers cry because of it.

16. MMMMmmmmm I celebrated my 19th birthday last night!

Didn't drink too much but dropped around 5 ritalin from what i can remember... It was a weed free night because I gotta pass a drug test at some point in the future :(

Naturally I didn't sleep and probably wont be for at least a few more hours (it's now 8am)

17. Haha damn man.

My morning was pretty straight up me being hungover. The bowl right when I woke up didn't help more than just putting me back to sleep. Woke back up, and after smoking a J.. I realized I feel better.

18. i drank a decent amount last night. when i got up i was still drunk. so i drank some more. right now i'm pretty fucked up. kinda bored, hungry, lonely. my gf should be home in a few hrs so i won't be lonely, but she'll be pissed i'm all drunk again.

19. Yep. My brain was in pain this morning. No ganj to make it go away though. I've just been riding it out. And some oodles of noodles when I woke up helped.

Anyone else have that terrible alcohol aftertaste in their mouth this morning? I did. Do you even know what I mean?

20. I don't get hangovers! :D I come from a long line of alcoholics, I usually wake up feeling really good after a long night of drinking.