So who else is getting high before Thanksgiving Dinner?

Discussion in 'General' started by Stride420, Nov 22, 2012.

1. First of all Happy Thanksgiving to all my blades, its amazing how a single plant can bring us all together. Anywho... Who plans to get really high for their dinner tonight? I know I am. People always complain they eat too much on Thanksgiving but I'm gonna take that to a whole other level with the munchies. Already got a nice FAT joint of various OGs ready to go for tonight.

2. Just vaped a big bowl with some keif smoking again before dinner might try to smoke with my cuz for the first time haha

3. I'm baked and we're finishing up this shit and about to get it in my belly.

4. I wish. Probably going to buy a quarter later tonight though.

5. well i wouldve....but i thought i was going to my girlfriend's sisters house for tgiving, and i didnt want to cause it wouldve been slightly awkward (i get quiet when im high especially around people idk very well), but a tragic change of plans has occurred and we are staying here for tgiving, never got the chance to buy any. oh well. im on probation anyways so prolly better this way.

6. Gonna smoke a fat blunt right before. Im gonna ask my dad to burn it with me, ive never smoked with him before so we will see how it goes

7. Oh yeah, toked some straight kief this morning. Just ate two brownies... :bongin: 'Tsgonna be a Happy Thanksgiving! Hope you all have a peaceful holiday!

8. [quote name='"kancastank"']Gonna smoke a fat blunt right before. Im gonna ask my dad to burn it with me, ive never smoked with him before so we will see how it goes[/quote]

Did he smoke it?

9. Not me.. wouldnt wana smoke in front of my parents, now would we

10. well how'd it go man? did you pussy out and not ask him?

11. [quote name='"MojoTheHobo"']Not me.. wouldnt wana smoke in front of my parents, now would we[/quote]

Lol I literally sat in the backyard and smoked a joint while my dad smoked a cigarette. But hes cool with me smoking.