So where's all the talk about 2012 being the end of the world now, eh?

Discussion in 'General' started by TexRx, Feb 26, 2012.

1. So where is it? Where's all the talk about 2012 being he end of the world

2012 arives and all the believers have disappeared cuz people are about to see the depth of the lie

so, when 2013 arives, don't think of THAT as the end...it ended jan 1 2012 cuz noone can support the lies anymore

:)

2. Prove to me that it can't end.

3. Haha I was thinking about this the other day. They all feel dumb as fuck now, because it's not going to end in December.

4. what if it does?

5. The aliens are here man..... I can feel it

6. hmm this seems a little premature to me... ya the whole 2012 thing is dumb as fuck but i know tons of people that are freaking out that its 2012 now and "were all going to die this year!"

7. What? We can't hope?

8. We can play what if till we die.

The world as you know it will end when you die, whenever that may be.

Plus when will 12/21/12 start? When it hits 12/21 in Australia? Because we'd still be 12/20, and that can't happen, of course not. So when during the 21st day of the 12th month will it start to end? When dammit!?

Because what if it starts late, say about 7 pm Central time, it will be 12/22/12 in other places of the world, well? That cant happen, right?

Please, someone enlighten me all about this.

9. I thought December 21 was the BEGINNING of the end?

10. you are the center of your own universe. if you want to see the apocalypse, it only takes one bullet.

11. it wasn't supposed to end until december so this thread is pretty much totally pointless.

12. It would happen at 12:01am somewhere and 11:59pm somewhere else

13. Because the time for talk is done, the warnings were given. The awakening's begun, it's time now for preparedness and planning. Be ready, be waiting, shits gonna go down I think. Maybe not what you'd expect however.

14. Those are places that are right next to each other though, what happens when it turns 12/22 somewhere before it happens?

Is that place safe? If it is, ill go to that place, since its not 12/21 there.

Man, im smart. :D

15. lol @ all the naive minds.

16. Right? :laughing:

17. I saw a car commercial recently that played on the idea of the world ending after this year. Said something like the worlds almost over! you don't want the last car you ever buy to be the wrong one! So buy this car! lol

I thought it was kinda funny.. and a little scary lol

18. Maybe because its not scheduled until December.

19. I wish people would pick up a book..

..And figure out things about the universe, the mind, our awareness, etc etc.

Hahaha... I can see it now, thousands of people, dumbfounded and clueles...

[​IMG]

20. whatcha gonna say on december 22?

nothin.