Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

So where does the term "blades" come from?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Sur, Mar 17, 2012.

1. So basically the title says it all. Does anyone know where the term "blades" come from? I've noticed around the forum people frequently call each other that. I'm relatively new to this stuff and it was a question that I was just wondering haha.

2. The website is grasscity

Grass

A blade of grass is the individual blade

Thus blades fill grasscity

3. Come on bro, you're on grasscity.

4. Oh, I see. Haha thanks. And hey, it just never occurred to me as that. Thanks for clarifying!

5. Haha for a while I had no idea either. I knew what it meant but had no idea where it came from, or whether it was specific to GC.

I think I was high one day and out of the blue was like OH ITS LIKE BLADES OF GRASS!!!!

Felt pretty stupid xD.

6. it's cuz every member on this forum is like the blade of a knife cutting through the ignorance and bullshit that clouds public opinion of marijuana.

nah, it's just grasscity ----> blades of grass

7. #7 BadKittySmiles, Mar 18, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 18, 2012
    There are also the 'blades', of a cannabis leaf.. as much as I like the term 'grass', I like the thought of individual cannabis blades, combining and coming together, to form one unifying leaf or 'whole', even more! :D

8. what if it was 'acorns' instead...stoned.