Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

So, where does everyone live??

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by CrazEpharmacist, Apr 3, 2011.

1. Not to be creepy or anything but I feel like I know mad people on here like in real life. I mean I could be neighbors with some of the peeps on here, you know what I'm saying? So Ill start off by saying I live in New York. Then if anyone also lives in NY say something more specific like a town or something and we'll keep getting closer and closer until we find someone that knows each other. Who's with me?

2. Suburbs of St. Louis, Missouri.

3. Sounds like a bad idea to me.

4. What's the worst that could go wrong?

5. you guys smell that?? smells like a sweet, salty breakfast meat that goes great wih eggs and a cup of coffee......

6. I'm from tahlequah, Oklahoma. Everyone is too sketch about people knowing where they live. I don't give a fuck :smoke:

7. Confuzzled..?

8. Saskatchewan!

9. Pikeville, North Carolina. Damn I miss Connecticut =[

10. NOooo you guys are doing it wrong. Don't like give out your whole fucking address right away. Just go by one step at a time. Like for instance:
    I live in california.
    Holy shit bro! SO DO I!
    OMG really I live in San Francisco.
    HOLY FUCK DUDE SO DO I. I live on Lombard street.
    DUDE WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK I LIVE ON THAT STREET TOO IM HOUSE NUMBER 52.
    BRO THIS IS RIDIC IM HOUSE NUMBER 53. WERE FUCKING NEIBORS DUDE!

see kinda like that.

11. I live in Erie, CO

12. Just let us answer where we are from, why do we have to follow this little criteria you have about us giving out our personal information?

13. DUDE I live in NY too. I'm on long island hbu?

14. I live in Southern Ohio.

• Like Like x 1

15. There are multiple things that could go wrong. Let's say you mentioned somewhere on this forum that you have a grow op. right, so now your telling people where you live in this thread. If somebody happens to make the connection that you are growing marijuana at a certain location, it might open up the opportunity to get busted or robbed. Or you might make a new friend. I just don't see it as being worth the risk. Maybe I'm just paranoid, but at least I know I'm safe.

16. Ight, I just thought it would be kind of funny cause I'm high as fuck right now. But whatevs I guess.

17. I live in Virginia.

18. If you live in NY, how do you specific street names in SF? Lombard isn't exactly famous like the height, or castro...

Anyway, I live in the San Francisco bay area.

yeah for chill cops, a few years ago when I was a junior in college, some cop was giving a talk to a bunch of 8th-12th graders, and he straight up said weed should be legalized for recreational use. It was sweet :)

19. That's ill but anyways I just picked California cause it's a sick state. Then I just googled San Francisco street and it came up with Lombard street.