Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

So when you say resin is shit....

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by blkarmphoenix, Jan 27, 2011.

1. resin gets you so fuckin baked, especially if you smoke some bud before then smoke resin the high is amazing. Resin itself though is a diffrent type of high though more clear and spacey

2. Sure it's bad for you but no worse than eating a cheeseburger would be for your heart.

3. It also takes the "edge" off when ya have no bud.

4. Fo Sho:cool::metal:

5. SO tobaco is better for you than cannabis resin i disagree

6. ive smoked resin since ive ever started smoking its the shit lol i love it gets me real fuccked up and makes me go beast mode at halo

7. tl;dr
    Technically I'm dry,
    But I'm fucking high.

8. I'm amazed by how big this thread got. Almost 100 pages lol

9. Ayyyy i got no weed

Smokin on dat sticky....

resin lol

oh well its gettin me there.

10. yee me too!
    [​IMG]

11. I like resin. my fav thing is to smoke an eighth out of my dugout and when the last bits left I clean the bat, toss the blob in the stash and give her a good shake! (closed obviously) The results are a gooey kiefy mess that when smoked thru a bat will last a while.

12. I've been dry for 3 days... I only have enough resin to last me until tomorrow.

13. [quote name='"Allkushedup"']ive smoked resin since ive ever started smoking its the shit lol i love it gets me real fuccked up and makes me go beast mode at halo[/quote]

Idk why but I lol'd at this....

14. Resin is practically never ending, i've been out of bud for like 4 days and i keep getting high. if you use a pipe, scrape the inside as well as the actual bowl part. i've been doing this and i can even scrape the resin back out of the bowl after it builds up and smoke it again. i love resin

15. the resin that comes out of the bowl is like the top echelon as far as rez goes. Its not really smoke build up residue as much as it is chunks of weed caked on, thc melted in, its a nice little melting pot of thc. Even people who dont smoke rez should scrape the inside bowl portion of their pipes to smoke.

16. Resin is made from weed that has been partially burned to a certain extent. It wouldn't get you more high because there would be less THC but it does burn longer and you can get more hits off of it, so maybe thats why you think it gets you more baked.

17. Wrong, Resin is formed from smoke that collects in side of the piece during each hit. The longer the smoke sits inside of your pipe before its cleared the more residue that will build up. But yes some, some is created from weed chunks that may fall through into the inside of your piece.

18. I think someone also said something like this earlier in thread. but IMO resin defnitly gets me high. smokin a wake n bake of res (unfortunately) rite now. the only thing is my high doesn't seem to
    last long at all off res n Of course I'm not as high as if I smoked bud but still high nonetheless. now this doesn't mean I like smoking resin. it tastes shitty, gets all over ur hands, stinks, etc. but it will do in a pinch

19. the dumbest argument against resin is the "its bad for you" argument. Its like saying the glass acts as some kind of magnet that attacts all the impuritys of the weed smoke, you inhale pure goodness and the walls of the bong suck all the poisons out. So by scraping the bong out your scraping the poison, smoking it would be simply insane!

FUCKING WAAAAAAAAAA?

its just the shit that didnt enter your lungs on the first pass, belive me the grimness of the reside on the bong happens in your vape bags bredren.

Go resin, king of leftovers! :hello: