So when you gonna let me hit that?

Discussion in 'General' started by DankDankMax, May 25, 2011.

1. Girl #1 l0l
    Girl #2 Right now!!! Hahaha

2. i accidently texted that to my aunt........................:hide::hide::hide: (shes not like super old shes like 30 (but i do not want to tap that)) stupid phone

3. #43 EricFormanStash, May 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Fail.

4. even more than that, its like a SUPER EPIC MOTHER FUCKING GODDAMN CRAZY ASS FUCKING FAIL

5. [​IMG]

Well I called her and she is serious, boyah!

6. Ok guys i just sent "Are you going to let me hit that" to Renee. I forgot renee is my 84 year old grandmother lol

7. Haha this thread is great, but none of you are doing it randomly in the middle of a conversation :(

I'm too much of a bitch to do this though, so I don't care how you do it hahaha

How the hell do you forgot who your grandmother is? Make the lies believable lol...

8. #49 supagg21, May 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Dude i fucking love trailer park boys nice pic hahaha

9. Response: Hit what?
    Me: That. Duh.

Fail.

10. I accidentally texted my cousin that who has the same name as a girl I know.

11. well catfish sent it to his grandma and i sent it to my aunt :p (both of us did so on accident)

12. did you call her like you were confirming a doctors appointment or what

13. This thread is going to get mad people laid, I'll try this when I'm back home....LOl!!!

14. you: hellllloo its me just calling to make sure you were serious about me hitting it tomorrow...
    her: blah blah
    you: ok sounds good see you then thanks

15. "if you don't go limp after five minutes"
    ...... :confused: ......... ..................

score !

16. Girl: are you going to school tomorrow?
    Me: I think so.
    Girl: ha wow
    Me: so when you gonna let me hit that?
    Girl: ha Ooh my

Hahaha

17. Well I called her just to talk cuz we're friends but I casually brought it up and she said she can't wait.

18. inkielee! ummm, if that's you in your pic, when you gonna let me hit that ;)