Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

so when i smoke

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BeepBeep, Mar 4, 2011.

1. When I smoke I get really cold no matter how heavy my clothes are. Is this normal?

2. Nope. Must be cancer.

3. Happens to me once in awhile and I'm not dead yet.

4. There's a strain called Ice, sounds like that's what ya got. Look for some fire nugs to warm you up, or dank nugs to make you feel cold and damp.

5. Damn, I knew it...

6. #6 GuerrillaDro, Mar 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 4, 2011

i concour...sounds like cancer.

7. waitwtf thank you for the information. I have no idea what I get. My mom gives me my shit.

And to the others I know for a fact I don't have cancer. I got checked for everything when I had a month of black out spells (unfortunately I haven't been able to smoke for a few months from it)

8. Its AIDs then

9. Oh man, I was kidding, don't take that as real advice. There really are lots of different strains with a wide range of effects, though. Maybe whatever you're smoking really does give you the chills. Have you sampled many strains?

10. Since her mom gives her weed (great parenting there...), chances are shes not a medical patient.

Unless you know the grower, names are bullshit

11. yeah it was just a joke sowwie lol....but maybe your moms stash is so good its making your mind mess with you..

12. Idk why but when I'm just chillin around my house smoking I always feel like it's below freezing and I'll shiver. I don't mind it though. Find it kinda cool actually.

13. Used to happen a lot when I first started smoking.

14. #15 BeepBeep, Mar 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 4, 2011
    waitwtfIts whatever my mom decides to get. And its only chills in my legs. Back when I got my shit though my (now ex) boyfriend it never happened.
    BetterDazeand i dont mind it eather, i just didnt know if it happend to others
    PostPavilionand i did start smoking just last year

15. bud can produce a warming or a cooling sensation... usually i get hot when i'm high though. in a non-sexual way. :p

16. Fuck man, the news just keeps getting better...

17. Happens to me from time to time. I found if i concentrated on them hard id sketch out and have like mass paranoia and shit. Now ive learned to embrace it. It seems everyone does something unique when they get pretty stoned. My friend buddy his leg will vibrate its kinda cool haha. Chyea