So... whats your SEXuality???

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by smokin&tokin, May 2, 2003.

?

Whats your SEXuality?

1. Gay

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Lesbien

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Bi-Sexual

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Heterosexual

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Tri-Sexual....(Sid)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. i\'m sure i\'ve posted in this thread before.....

i\'m bi-sexual. married to my husband for 9yrs;)

2. straight her but ive known ALOT of bis,infact my girlfriend and her bestfriend were messing around before i asked her out....first time they had sex with girls and i had sex with my girlfriend was all one big happy threesome:)

not to mention my girlfriend is in the club nearly every night and girls are always freakin and grindin on her and they usualy take her to the bathroom,lol i tell her i dont care what she does with them in there as long as they try to bring em home lol

3. HAHAHA........bi and proud all the way(see the sig)...I mean I may\'ve not done nething with another chic....BUT I DAMN WELL WOULD...........Chics are fucking hawt.....and well...I ono I guess Ive just always had a thing for girls since like beginning of high school.....but just kinda never realized it fully...until after graduation then it hit me....the only reason I havent hooked up with a chic is because right when I realized it my b/f had dumped me and I was feelin too sorry for myself.....not nemore.....Hmmmm I wonder what kinda things the future could hold....

4. I\'m straight....I only like pussy..mmm, clit lickin\' good. Shit, I started to drool for a second. Anyway, yeah. I only like girls. I need some pussy. Any stoner chick wanna give me some?

5. im strickly dickly:p i find gurls attractive but i dont think it goes further than tht ...ive kissed a grl b4 but it wasnt 4 me.. i dont really like grls tht much n general i only kno a couple i really actually like n can stand n trust ... i have 3 n one of which is mi sister.. they seem to start a bunch of drama n mi life and fuck me over.. but grls on here dont take ne of tht towards yall idk yall im just speakin for tha ones here i kno...

6. definitley straight

7. Very straight...

I dont have any problems with gay people. I know many people that are gay. To me, if you are gay, you are no diffrent than anyone else. I treat everyone with equal respect. The thing that gets to me, are the ones that are annoying about it. The ones that put on a fake lisp, bright rainbow teeshirts, \"GAY AND PROUD\" bumper stickers. I cant stand it; It\'s like there saying \"LOOK AT ME, LOOK AT ME, IM GAY\". Okay.., you are gay,. I dont care. Keep it to yourself. Sexuality shouldnt be advertised. Take the rainbow off your car bumper. If you are truly proud of being gay, I would think you wouldnt have to announce it.

just my .02

8. Yes! And let\'s make those silly sports-loving people take off their stickers & t-shirts! Oh.

9. I am a complete heterosexual 18 year old male... lol

10. I voted hetero... in my meager pursuits some years ago I only went after girls... kindof asexual nowadays. Can\'t say anything\'s impossible, though. :smoking:

11. AS STRAIGHT AS A LINE

12. lol do you mean something else or do you really not have any sex organs? :eek: :smoking:

13. lmao

14. lol ive never heard anyone call it man love that makes me laugh

anyway im straight but i have nothing against people who aren\'t although everyone else in this town is ... goddam hicks they use chink as a regular word they dont even think it would offend anyone gotta love the redneck mentality huh?

15. ive seen curvey lines before

16. i agree speaking of the weird religios people i went to a bible camp when i was 15 (for the paintball i hated the church part) and we had to go to a sermon dealie (not to sure what its called) and the whole week all the guy did was talk about how being gay is wrong but then later he was talking about racism being wrong .... i think thats somewhat hypocritical even though he was talking about sexual prefrence one time and skin colour the next .. but prejudice is prejudice i think i spelled that wron oh well

17. lmao...dude...*note the sig* does that go for bi\'s too......hahahaha....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.