So... whats your SEXuality???

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by smokin&tokin, May 2, 2003.

?

Whats your SEXuality?

1. Gay

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Lesbien

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Bi-Sexual

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Heterosexual

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Tri-Sexual....(Sid)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hmmm.. i wish i could be lesbian for a day.. or better yet whenever i\'d want! ;) I\'d be the hottest, sexiest lesbian slut around :smoke:

im 99% hetero.. i dunno where the other 1% is :rolleyes:

2. That is awsome.

3. I loooooooove guys, but hooking up with a girl every now and then can be really fun!! So I guess I swing both ways. More love to give out! lol

4. straight, so boring I know.

5. Dude why use the word partner then? He\'s you\'re boyfriend be fuckin\' proud of it if ya want. Partner sounds so PC and not really all that intimate in personal terms.

As for it sounding like a disease...all that psychobable bullshit was created by stright folk who believe in god an all that. Who the fuck are they to call your personal attraction messed up just cause it ain\'t theirs?! I\'m straight but as I stated I\'m a hebephile and they consider that a disease too..all while priests go raping little boys.

Ironic? I bloody think so..

6. I\'m a vagina man myself.

7. I think that, really, I\'m bi although I have a girlfriend and no experience in the field. I mean, my first real kiss was with a guy, I think guys are hot and I think if someone I liked liked me back I\'d go for it. I do love my girlfriend, though :) I\'m more open-minded than bi, I guess.

[EDIT] Plus whenever I\'m drunk I come onto Unholy. Dang.

8. I voted lesbien because,it is very amussing to wach a opposite sex doing it to each other. I wish I could come across someday, and crashsex the event with,or without invitation. After having been fixed with a stick of joint, what a wonderfull!!!

9. I voted straight. I have a girlfriend n all, but I\'m in the same boat as Tomo I guess=X

10. wow from the sound of it i say we have a lot of women on our hands and i didnt realize how many women are actually on here. so ladies just give good ol lex a shout out.

11. The only time when I feel like I am bi is sometimes when I\'m high(who knows, it might come out as an advantage for me! It\'s the weirdest thing. I love the honesty and love in this post! keep it up!

~~xOXoKristenXoxO~~

12. OH btw~I\'m high a lot of the time... so hmmm

13. Heterosexual

I tried bi-sexuality, but it just wasn\'t for me. Kissing women was better than any other experiece I\'ve had with them.

I was made for men, and boy did I have fun with them.

14. i\'m all for a verticle smile:) but i grew up around my mom\'s gay friend roy. he was like my big bro

15. hetro,, most of the time.. get abit gay around my friends and at work

16. straight as an arrow... i think

-peace

17. straight as lined paper

18. Straight as an arrow

19. Hetero. Plain and simple.

20. Wow, that\'s a very interesting approach... I might have to try that sometime! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.