So... whats your SEXuality???

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by smokin&tokin, May 2, 2003.

?

Whats your SEXuality?

1. Gay

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Lesbien

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Bi-Sexual

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Heterosexual

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Tri-Sexual....(Sid)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. woohoo hempress.. get on it! :)

2. no budhead, i don\'t breed livestock!......Peace out......Sid

3. i don\'t know what i am so i say screw the labels. i\'m married, been with a chic, loved it, been with a man, loved it. i don\'t think i could ever date a chic. it\'s just a sexual thing for me. i call me having the best of both worlds :)!

4. I voted Bi. I am Bi. Been with both. Loved it with both.
    I\'ve got my bf now, and i\'m happy with that.

5. I would be a heterosexual...I plan on it staying that way...haha

6. I\'m bi. haven\'t really had much experience with either sex. hope to change that soon. damn friends and their excessive gay jokes and homophobia. at least they\'re alright with it. whoopee.

7. Whichever one it is in which the girl gives you head but then you tell her to get out when you\'re done.

8. i had to say tri-sexual becasue i\'m pretty much game for anything. i haven\'t had any bi experiences, but i would in a flash. nothing would make me hotter than eating out some hot chick while hubby takes me from behind :D ...sorry, just got off th ephone with my hubby...it\'s been a month since he\'s been gone and it was time to scratch the itch. yea phone sex :hello:

9. wheres that bucket of water when ya need it ,rotflmao :smoke:

10. i got your water right here, critter. i\'m thinking i could use a cold shower myself...feel free to join :devious: :)

11. straight........i cant really think about gettin with another guy........just not my thing........

12. LMAO

13. i dont think i could ever be attracted to a guy.. i really dont see it ever happening.

i like curves.

boobs are curvy right?

14. I\'m really surprised that there are NO gay guys on GC. Maybe all the gay Blades just don\'t post in Pandora\'s Box.

As far as I\'m concerned, I consider myself straight.

But I don\'t think the idea of being with a guy is gross at all. It might actually be fun. The only problem is, I\'ve never been attracted to any particular guy. So specific guys don\'t do anything for me, although it sounds okay in the abstract.

15. HAHAHAHAHAH.. that was BLOCKTASTIC!!

16. I\'m attracted to women, and as a teenager I\'ve experiamented, and if I met a girl who was cool, and I found her attractive and she found me attractive I\'d totally do her... problem is I\'m married, and while I\'m sure my hubby would love the idea of me having sex with a woman (he actually told me he doesn\'t concider it cheating, and woudn\'t mind) I consider it cheating and dont think I could bring myself to do it... I guess I would have to deal with it when it came up.. so far it hasn\'t come up, so I doubt it will...

17. well you could always kill your husband.. hahhah just kidding..

18. or better yet, get him to have a sex change. lol

19. 100% Hetero. Nothin wrong with gays and les, they sound pretty cool to hang with and toke with...

20. I\'m hetro-hebesexual... bring on the school girls..lol

What does it make you if you wanna eat out two bisexual girls while getting a hand job from a dude? Think about that next time you look at the inviting hoover in your closet...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.