So whats your outdoor plans for next year. (Ne US)

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by NameNotAvailab, Dec 2, 2011.

1. Hey everyone, just wanted to hear each others outdoor grow plans for next spring. It would be nice to hear some different ideas

2. #2 SugarDaddie, Dec 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 4, 2011
    I'll be seeding 6-7 miles of river next year. with a Cross of Blue Mystic X Afghan seeds straight from the Kandahar region of Afghanistan.

3. Im in the uk but already staked out 5 spots gonna drop 5 plants in each, probally a mix of kaya gold & jock horror coz we get a shitload of rain even in the summer & it's pretty mold resistant,gonna dig my holes in January then fill them with leafs teabags n banana skins,plant out in march!

4. #4 ca outlaw tc, Dec 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 2, 2011
    80 plants 8 diff strains. So far I got
    Platinum og kush
    Platinum purple kush
    Super kush
    Mango purp kush
    Maui purp
    Lavender x
    Blue venom
    Violator kush
    Hoping to get 80lbs 8 verities 10 lbs a strain . I got 50 this yr. 80 shouldn't be to hard to get. O shit Just seen the "NE US" I'm from cali. Pretty sure the legality of grow is a littttle diff here that there

5. [quote name='"ca outlaw tc"']80 plants 8 diff strains. So far I got
    Platinum og kush
    Platinum purple kush
    Super kush
    Mango purp kush
    Maui purp
    Lavender x
    Blue venom
    Violator kush
    Hoping to get 80lbs 8 verities 10 lbs a strain . I got 50 this yr. 80 shouldn't be to hard to get. O shit Just seen the "NE US" I'm from cali. Pretty sure the legality of grow is a littttle diff here that there[/quote]

You got any pics of this years harvest? Man I hope you come through with our post this next year. Would be sad to see you turn into another canadianroor, lol.

6. [quote name='"washedmothafuka"']

You got any pics of this years harvest? Man I hope you come through with our post this next year. Would be sad to see you turn into another canadianroor, lol.[/quote]

Lol. Na I'm not a bullshitter these are pics taken from earlier in the season

image-2059281493.png

Blueberry gum

image-435023947.png

Platinum OG kush

image-2073295869.png

Blueberry gum

7. not sure what ima run yet... def gunna try trainwreck from GHS, Blue cheese from barneys farm, super sour og from emerald, PPP from nirvana. then id like to try a few DNA strains not sure which ones yet. any suggestions? outdoor midwest. fast finishers big yields big dank frosty buds?

8. Hella yeah outlaw! That's how you back your shit up. Good luck next year brotha!

9. Nepal Kush
    Delahaze
    Skunk 11
    mekong high
    Sannies extrema

10. #11 msad420, Dec 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 5, 2011
    doin 15 plants not really sure of strains yet just an idea

plat og kush
    la con # 3
    hindu kush
    amnesia haze
    sour d
    ak47
    white widow
    american dream
    klashikova w.e haha
    sour og
    larry og
    cataract kush
    the purp
    bc god bud

my plat og kush and the amnesia haze are my "go big" plant this coming year. just because of the small leafs all over makes for better light penetration rather than indicas fatter leaves.

the spot gets 12 hours sun and will be planting april 1st-5th . holes will be 3-4 feet wide and more than a trash can deep. using a super soil recipe wich means no other nutes are added 100% organic. i will only be doin foiler sprays.

im located in ontario and plants start flowering around augest 1st - 10th here so i have a pretty long veg period not including strech im aiming to get around 30 pounds

oh kinda forgot something small to add

also gonna be kicking in 20 auto flowers in june :smoke::smoke::smoke:

il diavlo, il diva, syrup, 60 day wonder, ak47 , all in 10 gal buckets

11. 10 gallers for autos? holy shiiiiiit

12. I'm planning about 60 plants. So far I've got the following feminized seeds:

10 Grapegod from Next Generation
    6 Pineapple Chunk from Barney's Farm
    10 Tangerine Dream from Barney's Farm
    6 Super Lemon Haze from Green House Seeds
    3 from Dinafim 1 each (Blue Hash, Power Kush and Blue Widow)

I'd like to add Grand Daddy Purple but I'm not sure if a hot humid summer and that strain will agree with each other. Thoughts?

13. where u find grand daddy purple at? i been lookin for it. thats an expensive order boss should be a good one tho.

14. Connoisseur Genetics Seeds Grandaddy Purple S1 Feminized

It's out of stock now, but they get more all the time. They seem to run out in about 3 days. My advice is to put your email address into the notification box. When they get more they'll email you.

So do you think GDP will do well in a hot humid summer?

15. this is my first post on this site, and this is also my first grow.
    i plan on growing all feminized seeds:
    kc33 by kc brains
    pure power plant by nirvana
    mk ultra by th seeds
    lsd by barney's farm
    blue cheese by barney's farm
    and prolly some others.

i'm growing them all in the cornfield behind my house.

16. I never grew before and I did not really look into what strains grow best in Western PA, But I want to grow either Afghan Kush, Cheese, Aussie Blues, Le fruit Defendu (This one is 70 EURO but it says "Its a good strong plant that grows like a charm." )

I will probably grow in these large 5 gallon buckets, hopefully I will have 4-5 plants. I have the perfect spot I never seen not ONE stranger walking around this spot the last 2 years. I hope this summer is a lot like last year, It was nice and hot and sunny, perfect enviorment for crops to grow (atleast from what I remember, Last summer was full of RC expiraments.) Like I said, nothing special. Just one single strain, 4 buckets, Hopefully I can get 2 pounds but what do I know, The yield amount on these seedbank websites is probably totally different, and its not like I am going to do anything special to grow a mammoth crop.

17. Actually I decided to grow Afghan Kush. Its good, cheap, and easy to grow says most reviews. I see a very good first grow :)

**Apologies for double post, I didnt see edit button above, assumed this would be combined with the post above:(**

18. Hi all
    Im looking for seasoned suggestions of which strain you believe will do best in the Se US
    Southern SC area. I would love a purple and kush sativa dominant strain but not sure which is best for my humid coastal climate. I have 6 plots in total, 1 Acre plot and 5 -10ft sq plots.
    [​IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    My plots have large amounts of dense decomposed grasslands, so I believe the land should be very fertile. I plan to use pump water from a nearby river to keep the girls well hydrated.
    So yeah what strain would you grow?

thx in advance

19. 80 lbs?! :eek: Holy shit man...I'm doing something wrong. I worked grow at a dispensary running ~50 1000W lights, 12 plants per, and the harvest was around 50lbs.(give or take) every 3-4 months. I have a homeboy that moved up to Modesto, ended up managing a dispensary and now lives on a ranch with some vendors doing shit in style.

Anyways...I'm rambling. HMU if you need any help trimming or otherwise producing these staggering amounts of marijuana outlaw :smoke: I've been told I'm very handy around a pair of fiskars. :cool: