So, whats your favorite movie to watch high?

Discussion in 'General' started by ghkilla8593, Jan 11, 2013.

1. Just wondering what eveyone's favorite movie is to watch whenver they get really high and are just in the mood to chill and watch a movie :) Maybe itll give me more movies to go test out :D

Personally, I think my favorite time ever watching something high was after i ate a few brownies, probably was about 3 or 4 grams in all, and then got to watch Enter the Void on a 60' tv with surround sound in the dark by myself, and it was such an amazing experience. It's slow as hell in a lot of parts, but a really cool movie to watch blazed nonetheless:smoking:

So what's your favorite movie to watch high, and why? Might as well find some new movies to watch this weekend since ima be alone at my apartment with no vehicle.

2. idk I like all kinds of movies when I'm high but I have watched White Chicks,Pineapple Express,Harold & Kumar go to whitecastle,All dogs go to heaven & Pitchperfect a buttload

XP

3. #6 IIIQBIII, Jan 11, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 11, 2013
  4. When I first started smoking I couldn't get enough Cheech and Chong. It still has to be one of my favorites.

5. I somehow watch Project X a lot high. But get high and Imagine being there haha

6. If the threads already exist, then there is no point for a new one.

Just participate in the ones that exist.

7. Well, sorry for that then, I didnt think it mattered that much since the other ones didnt have any movies of interest to me really besides ones ive seen.
    I guess if it's really that big of a deal to not make a similiar thread, ill go in another one i guess. :confused_2:

8. Pulp fiction, Pineapple express, how high, anything with jay and silent bob... Yea... That sounds about right.

9. The problem with these threads, on a stoner forum, is everybody is just going to post a list of mediocre stoner movies (like fucking Half Baked :rolleyes: ) because they assume that's what everybody wants to watch when they're high.

So, invariably, all of these threads end up exactly the same. You might have better luck just going to the movie section and looking through the threads there to get some ideas.

10. Not my rules, mods tend to close threads l that already exist. Just clutters the board. Wastes more bandwidth, ect.

Bandwidth isn't cheap.

Also, this. If you're looking for movie ideas, check out the movie sub forum.

11. hmmm i dont really have a fav movie i like most comedys buty to watch stoned hmmmm i guess i would have to say The Civil War on Drugs.
    I also watch a lot of stand up

12. Yea man, I understand that. Just thought it would be helpful to make a new one to get different opinions specific to my situation. Alone with surround sound and a big tv.
    Since that would eliminate the chance of people just naming comedies lol, but I guess i should have specified that in the first post that I meant movies that would be best to watch in that way

13. Half baked is not mediocre.
    Mallrats, dogma, clerks are all golden