So... what's your blowjob number?

Discussion in 'General' started by Mungo ManToker, Aug 12, 2012.

1. #1 Mungo ManToker, Aug 12, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 12, 2012
    It's pretty simple; how much money do you need to b paid to give a guy a blowjob. I'd say my BJ number was... Hm... 1000. I'm bisexual, so blowjobs are cool with me, but I'd need a full grand to even consider cheating on my girlfriend, even for a face full of male genitalia (it's 1000 to consider, i love my girlfriend way too much to go around sucking dick o.o don't think I'd ever do it. Unless she gave me the express written consent of the international olympic committee). No homo, but yeah. What's your blowjob number???

Also, if anyone has any good ideas on other stuff that you want to see other people's number on, feel free to post it here. :smoke:

2. 900 dollars

3. What the fuck is going through your mind when you make a thread like this. Most people don't think about sucking dicks especially when they have a girlfriend. If you want to suck dick, have a threesome with your girlfriend, mmf. Let her know your adventures and into that shit. Don't turn tricks.

4. You said 9000 right! :laughing:

5. Isn't this whole idea from a Workaholics episode? Isn't that the amount Adam said or wasn't it like 700? lol

But to answer, I'd say...realistically....if they had the money right in front of me....I might consider it for...25,000.

6. Oh, she knows, trust me. Hm... threesome... that does sound like a good idea, thanks Vic :smoke:

7. all of the world's elite would have to hand me over all their money and gold. making me the most powerful man ever.

8. If I can spit then 10,000
    if I have to swallow then 20,000
    and deep throat would be 15,000

9. A lot plays into this..

Does he finish? Got a bush or something? Do other people find out?

Probably 10,000 but that's if all the above is a no. I wouldn't do it while I have a girlfriend either.

10. +1.

I thought you were asking for a phone number to get a BJ.

This is a whole different problem.

11. $40,000 and he has to buy me dinner first.

12. It would basically be all the gold in the vault in nyc. That's what I want and I want the gold too, not cash

But what you get it my total undivided attention to your penis and trust me that's something everybody wants

13. 3 hay pennies

14. I once sucked a dick for one hit of resin, im a marijuana addict.

15. The thought of sucking a dick makes my gut turn into a knot. lol
    I don't think anyone could pay me enough money.

16. $500 cash and I'm good.
    Maybe less if I'm in need of quick money.