Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

So What's Your 420 Plan?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Gambs, Mar 19, 2009.

1. #1 Gambs, Mar 19, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 19, 2009
    Me and my friends are attempting to decide what in the FUCK we should do to honor 4/20. I'm hoping to get together a few hundred bucks and just smoke weed ALL fucking day, nothing special, with a few good friends out in Sacramento. But what's everyone's ideas, if I can think of anything badass or get some ideas it just makes for a better day.

2. i can't believe how many people on here celebrate Adolph Hitler's birthday. It's truly disturbing

3. Meh, lots of our societies most loved celebrations used to be something else entirely. The old meaning doesn't matter, what we're celebrating does. ;)

4. Yeah i was making joke... haha. It's just fun when people wish you 4/20 to be like "heil hitler" and then they look at you funny cause not everyone know it's his birthday. I don't do that anymore though cause i go to a jewish school now and all my friends are jeweish. lulz.

5. >.< Damn couldn't tell if you were serious or not, lol.

And yeah, I doubt that'd go over to well in a Jewish school. Nobody wants to be the first man to have his ass handed to him by a group of Jewish guys (Jesus and anyone attacked by the country of Israel notwithstanding.)

6. Blaze all day. ALL DAY!

7. im goin to moscow hempfest... and smoking :smoking:

8. Special brownies made from stems and some middies then smoking a shit load of some dank

9. get a bunch of weed, and get fricken blazed :)

10. Thinking about making brownies.

[​IMG]

There's a planetarium not far from my campus so i think gonna head there with a bunch of others for a bit which should be sick.

11. If this works out I'll be so happy.

I'll skip school with a few of my friends, apnd walk to Bobby's place. We all will bring weed we've saved up, about an ounce. Bobby's ganja plant will be about ready to harvest, so first we'll smoke some of that organic bud. I'll be bringing brownies, so we'll munch on those throughout the day.
    After getting fairly stoned in the morning, we'll drive over to the Planetarium and see a trippy IMAX about monkeys or something.
    After, we'll stop at a local bakery to pickup some goodies. We'll come over to my house after and smoke in the hot tub.
    After that, laser tag.
    After that, more smoking.

12. Take some MDMA and some shrooms And sit in a peaceful spot in nature smoking lots of weed and exploring my mind. That would so blissful.

13. My '420' plan? Nothing. It's a silly custom that was cute for a year or two and is long long long past it's welcome. I don't need a special time or day to celebrate my love for cannabis. I'm sick of all the '420' bullshit.

14. QFT, Every day is 4/20 for me.

I love the herb 24/7, 365. We dont need a special day to celebrate it.

Wise words OSG.

15. I'm definitely NOT going to smoke:p

16. chill out dude. whats wrong with a day that everyone gets really really high

17. Fair enough. But some of us enjoy taking part in something that's become a ritual for me and my friends. Call it bullshit if you want, but it's our bullshit, and fuck, we'll smoke it if we want to.

....Er yeah. If that makes no sense, I'm really baked. And if that sounded really deep...well, all credit to the greens. :D

18. You eat every day but celebrate thanksgiving right?

pretty much the same concept except with dank

19. Oh I was just speaking for myself. I don't look down on people who celebrate it. Just because I think it's stupid shouldn't mean much to anyone.

20. Just get high all day long.