Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

so whats with saving roaches?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by dazed666, Jun 9, 2006.

1. I only really save personal joints.

I dont like the fact that some people smoke roach-weed that is caked in the saliva of 5 other people.

But yeah, you save up 4 or 5 roaches and you can have a nice little session and get fucked. They become resinated because of all the passing smoke and become more potent.

Some people think it's dirty, but i think it's economical.

Why would i throw out perfectly good weed?

2. dude i use to throw out all my roaches but then i started saving about a year ago and it really pays off, whenever im dry i just crack 5 or 6 open and get really blazed. prolly have a good 1.4-1.6 oz. of roaches right now, maybe like 1 oz of weed in it.

3. I will save some of mine it just depends on how much bud is stillin it, If there is a good sized roach worth I will keep it if it is all burned up its gone, but that generation blunt thing got me to thinking, what about just rolling a blunt out of blunt roaches and then when you smoke it down save the roach from it, then save up another collection of blunts and do it again, repeat until you have a blunts worth of roach blunts, then you r smoking some super resinated blunts. I think that would work, be kinda cool too. JOE>

4. Ok, listen. In Europe they have things called "roaches" which are pieces of paper or cardboard at the end of the joint so you can smoke all the weed down. In America and Canada (usually) we don't put that cardboard in there and we smoke it untill it burns our fingers, and we keep whats left. This is what we call the "roach" what's ever left of the joint, we save these up because they are really potent and either smoke them later or roll a "Generation Joint" which is just all your roaches rolled up into one joint.

-AFD

5. hey sloppy thats what im talking about....

we would smoke blunts untill we had enough roaches to roll another one.
    we did this TEN times, that gave us ten roaches from ten generation blunts, thats how we move up into 2nd generation.

i can see how it would be easyer with joints to get to a higher count, but such is life.

peace
    -dirty

6. Hell yeah i save my roaches, its good for dry days. One time i found seven roaches i had been saving, Seven big ass blunt roaches. So I rolled up a blunt of roaches. It got me and two of my friends baked as shit.

7. when i roll a blunt, i just leave a little room on the end, and stick some paper on the end rolled into a loose filter, so when the blunt is a roach its just paper, allowing you to smoke ALL of the weed =] try it sometime cause the last few hits get you toasted.

-Vince

8. yea i save all my roaches. they come in handy, say your dry but need a smoke. bam there is the little box of roaches. yea its great! plus the last bit of weed must have all the burned weed filter through thus creating a more potent bud. so when you put all the left overs in a joint or bong its like super dank bud bomb. yea lmao

wow

9. Shit... I save all my roaches in case I'm broke or dry. They end up really being useful in the end when you're just craving that smoke.

10. I put cardboard roaches or "filters" (they dont actually filter) in all of my joints.. blunt roaches I save though.

11. yes, it's me, the man who smoked the 1 oz roach joint, hooooohaaaaaa....

12. Well theres a few things, may have been mentioned but anyways, Im assumin he doesn't mean a cardboard paper or roach tip cause obviously you can't smoke that, if he did thats probally why hes confused and asking. Now if he did infact consider a roach as a J or blunt with only weed in the end, in a more european style if you smoke spliffs (tabacco and weed) then the roach is only part weed, and even less reason to save it.

Sorry if I just repeated other people but I just browsed the thread.

13. They only save roaches of weed, not roaches made of paper

14. Yeah where I live (Australia.. not sure if it's the same all round Aus) roaches are little bits of cardboard rolled up and stuck in the end of a joint, so you can smoke all the weed in the J.

15. i call that cardboard, or a filter, a roach ( leftover smoked joint ) , is called that because it looks like a cockroach. try it, put a cockroach and a roach ( leftover smoked joint ) together and try to distinguish from a good distance away.

16. Me and all my friends save everyone we can, and when no one has money or bud we usually just pack it into a bowl, without the paper of course.

17. I always smoke my roaches, been doin it for ten years. Why wouldn't you?

18. i either eat it or pack it in a bowl

19. Oooooh!

That clears everything up!

I've been thinking of a roach to mean the bit of rolled up cardboard.

Thanks Aimed!

:smoke:

20. reckon this guy got it in a nut shell

im from england.

and we put cardboard in the end of our joints/blunts

so we can smoke allll the weed.

peace out¬