So what's the plan for the weekend?

Discussion in 'General' started by Leapfrog, Sep 13, 2008.

1. You gonna sit home and chill?

I am going to the gun range and spread some lead.

Maybe take some pics for you guys.

L8r :wave:

2. Sobriety strikes

3. Just chillin, baked as fuck. It's nice to sit back and relax after working all week.

4. im getting all my laundry done. im boiling some sausages so i can brown them for dinner later. having my favorite lesbian couple come over a little later. not a lot, just getting some things done. ill probably get a little drunk tonight or tomorrow.

5. Hell yeah, I hear ya. Worked all day everyday last week, even had to get up at 4:00 some mornings, good excuse to smoke at 4:20 AM ha. But im just smokin and relaxing, very nice.

6. Drink.
    Smoke.
    Repeat.

7. Last night I hung out with a bunch of super old friends, we got drunk, went to the Cancer Bats (ewww) show and then back to my friend Tyler's for more partying. Save for Tyler, I haven't hung out with any of these people since highschool...I felt like I was 16 again, it was weird.

This afternoon I'm going shopping with my best friend/roomie and then tonight is my friends bithday and were going out, so we'll pregame at her house and then go downtown.

Tomorrow I have to go to campus and buy my books (finally, haha), do some grocery shopping then start reading the 400+ pages I already have assigned.

8. Just going to smoke weed and watch football.