So whats everyones plan for superbowl day?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Talanius, Feb 2, 2014.

1. #1 Talanius, Feb 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 2, 2014
    So check it guys, im visiting my dad, which is a cop....haha were watching the superbowl today, but im trying to find a way to get away from the house to smoke a quick bowl before the game! Or just go to the bathoom upstairs and toke up real quick, i have a window so i can blow the smoke out, and if i put a towl under the door, and turn the fan on. Do you guys think i could possibly get away with this by not smelling??😁😁 haha he knows i smoke but hates it and he doesnt know i brought about .5g to save for the 3 more days im here for.

2. You should be good, you can also get the cardboard from the toiletpaper roll and stuff dryer sheets in it and blow it out through that and out the window..but i work today that my plan.

3. Yea the sploof, ive heardof them! And daamn that sucks...

4. Stay in, chill on my phone with headphones in, eat food when I get hungry, drink water when I get thirsty

5. Man just smoke outsideSent from my Nexus 4 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Nothin but work manSent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

7. I'm having a Super Bowl

8. [quote name="Cheap Thrills 9" post="19456038" timestamp="1391400687"]I'm having a Super Bowl[/quote]I don't lik football but blazed before it to watch the commercials, which weren't that entertaining. Just chilledSent from my iPad Air

9. Only idiots smoke inside and think they can get away with it.

10. Friend came over with dad and Lil brother. His dad cooked up sausages and shit yum. Then we blazed a fattie with a line of kief in it. Solid night even though the game sucked.

Sent from my HTC One using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. [quote name="AntiChrist" post="19457269" timestamp="1391418422"]Only idiots smoke inside and think they can get away with it.[/quote]Not if you own a house or apartment? The fuck?Sent from my iPad Air

12. uhh I was obviously talking about the OP's situation and others like it.

I suggest you stop using drugs.

13. Hahahah my bad, I don't know why I said that.. I must've been really lifted

Sent from my iPad Air