So whatcha yall doing for 4/20?!

Discussion in 'General' started by Chinajewelry, Apr 19, 2013.

1. Mine is going to suck! Probably. I am betting. I've lost a lot of friends here in the past 6 months, because I got all anti-social, but now that my meds are working again (LOL, not joking) I'm back and no one is there to be back for. Soooo, guess I'll have to see but I'm thinking it's going to be me alone again! Whatever, still high, right?! ;)
    And what about your bad ass selves?

2. You just couldn't respond to the other countless 4/20 threads that are posted, could you lol?

3. Smoking weed.

4. Traveling up to hippie hill ;)

5. Nothing because it is just another day, exactly like the rest of the year.

6. #smokingweed

7. All my old buddies and I will be meeting up in our hometown. It just happens that a big celebration will be going on in the town, which is a college town. There will be a haze of marijuana smoke over the city... i will be contributing. Im pretty excited, ive never really celebrated 4/20 with so many people before

8. Not smokin'

9. Going to hopefully smoke and I will be watching up in smoke and pinapple express!

10. shit i just smoked the last of my gram tonight lasted me since the 15th but it is my last gram til next month. a gram a month keeps the jail away. lol. made that shit last man got fuckin high every night since then too aha. such a sad night back to dirty ol drinkin :(

11. Niiice! Sounds awesome, I'm soo jealous. That sounds sick as fuck, what city?

12. Lololololol well that was silly, you shoulda drank last night and saved the last for tonight! :hello:

13. Drinking beer