Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

So what should i do?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by spleee254, Jan 30, 2011.

1. Hey guys i really want to contribute to the community and get rep but it seems all the guides i wanna do and stuff have already been done lol so what im asking is a request maybe... what do you guys think i should do to get some rep

2. Post some dank nuggets in the stash jar bro.

3. Who cares man, it's an internet forum lol.

4. You mean you don't wanna be as cool as me?

5. :hello:
    + rep

6. I've got a paypal account. Send me some dough and I'll give you rep.

7. i think you may be barking up the wrong tree

8. what do you guys think i should do to get some rep \t

stop asking for rep

9. Put a picture of a hot chick as your avatar. Hundreds of horny young men will +rep you before they even realize you're male.

10. this.

11. This. +rep

12. spend 10 grand on high end glass and post hi res photos of it all

13. ^^^^ THIS

But best way to get some awsome good rep is by being a Paying member here.

14. In all honesty yes the rep system doesn't matter in the long run as its just a forum tool, you can still read up and dish out opinions and what not without it. That being said, sure, most guides have already been written but theres plenty of ways to get in touch with the community.

A guy not too long ago started posting weekly video reviews of different buds and bud related tools and he's been getting a lot of rep. Posting information on different growing obstacles you may face and how you resolved them is more helpful than people may assume, as when it comes to plants anything can happen! Lastly, don't be afraid to post some pictures of your super sweet dank in the appropriate category of course!

15. Post a milk video or some pictures of your glass. Or pics of some dank stuff you have, or a current grow. I'll +rep you for that right now

16. fixed.

17. Just say funny shit all the time and you'll get rep...

18. Mail me some weed and i'll give you some rep :)