So, what should I do for my 21st??

Discussion in 'General' started by whos_gotherb311, Jun 27, 2007.

1. Alright well my 21st birthday is coming up, about 10 days from now and Im trying to come up with some plans. My friends birthday is a few days before mine, so we were planning on throwing a 4th of july party and the same party for both of our birthdays, but thats actually not gonna work out we found out so now I gotta come up with something new. I dont really wanna go to a bar, because most of my friends are still 19-20 and I wont have anyone cool to go with. I plan on smokin up ALLL DAY so thats already part of the plan, but gotta figure out where and with who, etc. For all those 21 already, what did yall do?

2. buy a keg with a couple buddies so they can pitch in money, and get wasted

3. Go to Vegas and loose some cash, get served alcohol by some g-string wearing ladies, loose some more money, smoke up and go to the all you can eat buffet.

4. just curious, when exactly is your bday? mine is july 8th, and i'll be turning 21 too.

5. Billybob no way man, we are the EXACT same age. Crazy bro but thats awesome, the first hit I take as being 21 I will be thinking "This hit is for me and Billybob from the city, although we cant smoke together we are techinically brothers, smoking brothers atleast, so this is for him and myself, and no more MIPs." Hahahaha, good stuff man you have any plans for your 21st?

6. i need some ideas too......i turn the big two one on the 6th

7. Dallas smoker, you should come to Austin. I made plans with my friend yesterday and its our other friends brithday on the 7th, so the night of the 7th ill be 21 and were gonna hit up sixth street where its CRAZY. Free shots all night since its my bday. Nice avatar btw man, texas is where its at.

8. A buddy of mine actually has his birthday a few days after mine, but he'll be turning 22. We going to be having a keg to celebrate about a week after my birthday, but i'll be going out to the bars on the 8th, and smokin' of course.

9. Happy early birthday, you two. I still have another year and 2 months to go. :(

10. My 21st birthday was a nocturnal BBQ at the nearby lake, and it involved a lot of alcohol and pot. Best birthday I ever had. I recommend that over celebrating in a bar. It's cheaper and it's so much better when there aren't any strangers around.

11. Im not much of a drinker so for my 21st i got 3blue mercedes. 2 for me and one for my homegirl and we smoked bout 5g's. We fell asleep at 7am woke up at 3pm and hit up dennys pretty hungover. Thizzin is dope.

12. Listen to this man.

13. you should by me some beer