so what rights do we have left...?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by hoboleader, Jan 5, 2012.

1. after that NDAA thing passed. how many rights do we have left now?

2. still more rights than the average developed country in the world

3. the 2nd ammendment is a tricky one to take away.

government to pussy to try it.

4. I don't know whats sexier that busty blonde or the shotgun she's holding! lol!

5. Truth. There would be riots in the streets daily. Millions of civilians firing off their guns inside city limits. Thousands of police officers that quit the force. And the military trying to quell it all unsuccessfully because half of them quit because they weren't going to kill their families.

6. Well unfortunately she can fit that whole thing in her loose vagina

7. The right to due as told and do work for little pay. Repeat after me,
    We the American working population
    Hate the fact that eight hours a day
    Is wasted on chasing the dream of someone that isn't us
    And we may not hate our jobs,
    But we hate jobs in general
    That don't have to do with fighting our own causes.
    We the American working population
    Hate the nine-to-five day-in/day-out
    When we'd rather be supporting ourselves
    By being paid to perfect the pasttimes
    That we have harbored based solely on the fact
    That it makes us smile if it sounds dope...

8. Her giving you dome while shooting the shotty.

9. They know they can't oppose you as a group, they'll figure a way to single you out or paint you as an enemy.

10. The government can't take your rights away.. you're ignorant if you think they can

11. You are living under a rock if you think they can't. Ignorance is bliss.

12. It wouldn't even need a single person to start a riot. The 2nd amendment is one of the most important rights of american citizens. And I'm positive gun owners will stand up in unison to protect that right even from the government itself.

13. Did you even read the Consitution?

14. They don't do it all it once, that would be too chaotic for them to control. They've been doing it slowly with "common sense" gun laws. The Fast and Furious hearings were a great example of the fact that they will let nothing deter them from completely removing the 2nd Amendment. Even as Holder is being grilled with strong evidence to support a conspiracy, just about every single Democrat who had the floor during the hearings used their time to call for stronger gun control. Even though the Republicans are generally the party to support the 2A, make no mistake that plenty of them (not quite all) are snakes in the grass willing to compromise our rights away. The National Firearms Act and the Hughes Amendment to the Firearm Owners Protection Act were severe blows to the citizens' ability (and right) to keep in step with the military in the ground war department.

Firearm Owners Protection Act - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    National Firearms Act - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

We need to repeal the '86 machine gun ban.

15. Now this is ignorance.

16. That's what I'm talkin about! However, more firepower would only be met with more firepower. The police would turn into a civilian military and every gang would use them (Even though they already do, they'd be more easily attainable.) Honestly I'm comfortable with a semi-automatic rifle like the mini14. The NATO cartridges will shoot through three 1/4 steel plates on a box blade for tractor and hit the 4th plate.

17. If ANY of you think you have a right to the environment around you, you do not. Although you land may seem like your property, your rights, no... None of earth belongs to anyone. Period.

So, that's one right you definitely don't have in my opinion.

Some rights you do have are the ones of free speech oh wait...

18. Yes I actually took classes strictly on the constitution I also keep a pocket constition on me at all times call me crazy but I know my rights and I wish you knew yours.

19. Well if you're a medical marijuana patient you can own a gun anymore, right?

er, own a card