Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

So What qualifies you as a "seasoned" toker.

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by trendsetter09, Apr 11, 2010.

1. Ive been burnin trees for about 5-6 years. It just got me thinking about if I'm really seasoned or not. I'm sure a lot of yall have been at it much longer so I just wanted to kno whats a seasoned toker to you and how long have you been at it.

2. been a daily smoker for about 5 years now. i consider myself seasoned but i'm sure there are a lot of people a lot mroe experienced than me on this forum.

3. I don't generally think about this but I guess not posting ignorant things about weed/pieces. People who have been smoking long enough to know what they're talking about.

10 years and counting right here. On and off for T breaks.

4. been smoking for a little over a year but ive been buying my own for probably 11 out of the 14 months ive been smoking.

5. Don't know what qualifies you as that. I've been a daily smoker for about 11 years now (wow) and still learn some cool stuff once in a while.

6. Hello all. I'm new to the forum, but not to smoke. I've been at it for 45-years. Yeah I know, I'm an OLD guy. A friend of mine back in the 60's told me "that crap will kill ya"... maybe so, but he died 15-years ago and I'm still goin' strong. I don't know what qualifies someone as "seasoned", but if it's time spent doing it, I'm there.

7. Haha props man, hearing about oldheads staying strong with the smoke makes me feel better about my future

8. I've been smoking for about 3 years now and I consider myself a seasoned smoking. I know a lot about weed and I smoke a lot a day. I think what qualifies you is how long you've been smoking, how much and what kinds of bud.

9. 3 years, 1 straight.

10. i appreciate bud for what it does to me and what it can do for everyone in the world (medically, spiritually, industrial use)

11. Been blazing for about 4 years (sometimes it was on and off), and I've been smoking almost a year and a half very regularly (4-7 days a week). I'm only 20, no growing experience, don't know shit about how weed is grown and things like that, so I'm not sure if that makes me an unseasoned toker. Don't really care, though, it's just a label.

12. [​IMG]

You gotta be Ol Willie here. Thats my definition of "Seasoned Toker".

Edit. If you aint White. Gotta be like the homie Snoop.
    [​IMG]

13. who knows. ive smoked for like 14 months, and daily for like 7 or 8 months, and i consider myself seasoned, although there are definitly people here that are way more seasoned than me.

14. +rep man , my ex's dad was 50+ and he used to pick up carrier bags of the shit every weekend , he had an eyepatch and looked like a pirate , coolest fuckin bloke ive ever met..

EDIT : forgot to even get involved in the subject.. too kaned
    been smokin for about 6 years now , tried pretty much every strain out there to date numerous times
    been goin through ounces a week since 2k4 and still goin strong

15. this.

16. I've been smoking since I was 9 years old. Only stopping when I ran out of weed, or when I felt the weed was making me lazy.

17. Started smokin at the tender age of 11. regular user by 13 or so. I'm now 45. I've smoked origional panama red(we called it "red bud") and "acapolco gold" in the '70's. skunk and other n. cali smoke in the '80's and a palethera of smoke from work'n man's weed to blueberry, nyd, etc....throughout the adventutre:smoke:

18. I am a seasoned toker cause i literally smoke more in a day then most people do in about 2-3 weeks. Im not saying that i am the most seasoned or anything, as i know there are much more seasoned tokers then myself. I have been smoking for a few years as a daily smoker. I own almost all the diffrent kind of pieces you can have in your arsenal of smoking utensils. Some may say im not a seasoned toker in comparison to Ol' Willie for instance (which i dont) but i am FARmore seasoned then those who do it for recreation occasionally.

19. I'm just a noob.

20. I think once you surpass that level of maturity in which you blaze strictly to get fucked up, your on your way to be a seasoned toker.

Been up in smoke for nearly two decades.
    :smoke: