Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

So what method of smoking gets you highest? Can someone list?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by omnipotent, Dec 2, 2011.

1. I'm thinking it's
    Joints
    Blunts
    Pipes
    Bongs
    Vapes

2. What are you doing, just posting anything you can think of?

3. Is it coming off that way? I've been visiting this site for quite awhile but I just recently made an account so these are all the questions I've wondered over that time period.

4. I interpreted his post as an honest question, your list had no bearings as to what was the best, worst, etc and therefore he was confused and asking if you were just posting anything

5. by the amount of THC, it's vapes > bongs > bubblers > pipes > blunts/joints (I think).

6. Yes, you're posting things that if you were to just search, wouldn't be needed. They've been covered.

7. [quote name='"omnipotent"']I'm thinking it's
    Joints
    Blunts
    Pipes
    Bongs
    Vapes[/quote]

I think you've actually got a pretty good order there, from weakest to strongest, but you forgot things like gravity bongs and such :D

8. more like

Bong
    Vape
    Jay/Blunt/Bowl

IMO

9. Thanks for the advice.

10. The best being at the top...

Bong
    Blunt
    Joint
    (Vape)*
    Piece

*Only used a vape twice in my life and iunno lol hard to compare cause your vaping and not smoking it, so the high was alot different to me. So not sure where i would put vapes.

11. Bong
    Vape
    Bowl
    Joints/blunts

This is definetly the right answer

12. I only liked that so it can say "MesKIDcudi and 88 others like this."

13. Comparing a Vaporizer high with a smoking high is tough. Different high really.
    I think its a personal preference, Vape is my usual choice. But I do love to smoke J's and bongs aswell.

14. id say it's
    Bongs
    joints
    bowls
    vapes

My reasoning for putting vapes at the bottom is because I honestly am not a fan of them. They give off a really weird high and I always end up fall asleep after like an hour lol.

15. From least to greatest it goes

-Vapes
    -Bong
    -Pipes
    -Blunts/Joints

Vapes get you the least high and blunts and joints get you the highest.

16. THC injections
    Vape it.
    Then Bong whats left.

17. If you can roll a Blunt good, it can last a good 50 minutes bro. And the smoke isent that harsh as it would be from a bong.

18. A 50 min. 4 gram blunt? What?

19. :confused_2:

20. 5 gallon water jug in a 5 gallon bucket. Gravity bong baby!!!!!