so what if....

Discussion in 'General' started by HighHaze, Nov 3, 2006.

1. all the people on GC were the only ones alive in the whole wide world. then we were all spread out throughout all of the states of the US. do you think eventually we would be able to find everyone?

2. well... over 40,000+ members... theres actually some ppl that live right within ur city... ive seen about 10-15 ppl here from the 561... we get together... im sure we can locate the individual "buddies" from on here... an meet up... so yeah.

3. hmmm.......never thought about it like that. just a random thought i asked myself when i was high for the first time in weeks last night

4. yeah... lol, u can tell this was another 'stoner' question/thought,.

5. i have alot of em and some of em are million dollars ideas! but i always tell myself that i am gonna remember it cuz i was toop lazy to get up and get a pen to write it down.

6. We'd renamed North America

we can call it.... Cannadabis hahaha

I'm sorry, that was lame... like canada + cannabis

7. yeah, i feel ya there!!!

and lmfao @ rastaman

8. haha im the same way, high haze... i always tell myself i'll write down a great idea when im booted to post on GC then just forget.

god damn sweet leaf!:p

btw, hows it going HH?

9. If that happened the women to men ratio would suck since the majority of us are men... :(

10. Orgies anyone? ^

11. haha i hate that..

everythings okay wit me, just played my last football game of my high-school career (maybe forever) today. it was bitter-sweet. i dont have to practice for 5 hours right after school but im still gonna miss it man.....what about u?

12. I'm okay, jus chillin.

atleast you have more free time now.

pe@ce.

13. it wuold be a free non-stop toke fest with lots of random but interesting conversations

14. it would suck ass, it would be hard to find bud