So what does everyone think about lost?! (and what should I watch now)

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by GanConnoisseur, Jun 6, 2010.

1. For many years I have enjoyed the T.V series lost, and I would always enjoy it with some good buds. In my opinion the two went together like peanut butter and jelly. I got countless people into the show and i Have to say I was dissapointed when it ended. It gave me something to look forward to (a reason to get really stoned) I always got super stoned for lost lol...did anyone else find that the two two go together brillantly? Also any suggestions for a new show where I might have a similar experience?

2. #2 HT, Jun 16, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 16, 2010
    When i first started watching lost I just would watch it sober, i was pretty young, around 15. ahah. but for the last 2 seasons or so weed became part of the event, making the show much better and the last season (especially the finale episode, peeking at the battle between jack and locke in the pouring rain on a cliff) incredible.

There are no shows out there IMO that will give u a similar experience, but I been watching shows like Breaking Bad and Dexter.

3. My friend Frank told me to watch Lost on Netflix via Xbox Live about a year ago and I fell in love with it. I'd get super baked and watch episode after episode not knowing what the hell was going on. Haha. Lost is great though, I've watched Ssn1-6 two whole times now.

[​IMG]

4. LOST was great. i dont care how it ended. im gonna watch it again.

What to watch now?
    The Wire

5. Dexter is an amazing show to watch while you're high. They have seasons 1-4 right now, and a fifth season is on the way. Can't wait. Give it a shot.

6. I'm actually rewatching LOST and The Sopranos from the start right now and building up to Season 6. Since I hate watching TV from week to week. But as far as a new show......hmmm almost anything on HBO/Showtime ex Treme/True Blood/Entourage/How to Make it/Curb/Sopranos/The Wire/Dexter/Californication even Sparticus from Starz is really good.

7. Cant wait for the new season of Futurama!